听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第45期】2010-10-9:你孩提时的梦想坚持并实现它了吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第45期】2010-10-9:你孩提时的梦想坚持并实现它了吗?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-10-12 11:52 编辑

还记得小时候,我们写下的第一篇作文吗?《我的梦想》或许我们都曾写过,有的人写长大了我要当一名科学家;有的人要成为一名老师.....然而,如今我们都已长大成人,我们的那个最初的梦想还在吗?我们坚持并实现了吗?

Do you remember when we wrote the first essay in our childhood ? "My dream" perhaps we have written the essay. some people wrote when I grow up I want to become  a scientist; some others want to become a teacher and so on.However, nowadays  we have all grown up, did our original dream still exist there ? Did we persist in and come true it ?

My dream is .....
huh,let me think about it

when I was a child ,I wanted to be teacher,but  with growing up,my dream has already changed.the dream that I like and keep too long time until now is to be an archaeologis.I like history very much,I want to study it deeply,I want to feel the story that the relics tell us,but now I can only like it,visit many  historic interests^

When I was a little girl,I dreamed of becomming a dancer.But now I prefer to be an expert in IT area.

回复 2# kobe

Hello kobe ,It seems that you have not remembered your dream in your childhood.
But  the most important is to have a dream now and persist in it forever .You will
succeed sooner or later .Do you think so ?

回复 3# 面包脸脸

Hi ,
        It is a quite good dream to be a archaeologist .Isn't it ? Why did you say that you can only
like it ? If you indeed like  and have a great interest in it ,persist in it .Although it may be not career,
make it as a hobby of yours as well .

回复 6# wangax

Yeah,I still like it very much,it's my hobby,absoultly.
hehe~   
what I mean is that I can't study it deeply and be an archaeologists,just an interest.
but it's Ok,I can be always concerned about it and study more by myself,haha ^

When i was a child,my dream is to be a scientist.And with my grown,i really found the dream is not so easy to insist,it's too hard and full of failure.I ever want to give up,but i finally choose my dream.

I lose many memories of my childhood,but I still remember the dream I want to be an architecet. maybe my house was too small and too old at that time.  with my grown, I want to be a doctor,because my father's illness. but neither of them came true.

i don't remember what i wrote as i was a child. but it's my dream to be an almighty on a lot of things

返回列表