听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 10月17日英语故事:Living Flowers
返回列表 发帖

10月17日英语故事:Living Flowers

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

Living Flowers

As the sun rose over the horizon, I went out to enjoy the beauty of the grassland scenery. On the way, I saw a pair of red flowers blooming. They had flat petals and were incredibly full of smiling beauty. Those independent flowers seemed very vibrant . Gazing at the flowers made me think of many things.

Dew like pearls shone on the grass brightly. Rays of sun offered happiness. I stood and stared at the beautiful flowers for a long time, enjoying the bright, pleasant sunshine. Butterflies and little bees were flying about. Then some naughty children with sticks came. One child swung his stick when he saw the flowers. Many petals fell to the earth, and with them, my heart fell too.

The next day, beside the road, the red flowers were brighter than the day before. The natural beauty made me gasp. It gave me an understanding of the energy of growing and youth and convinced me it couldn't be destroyed with a heartless stick. I wanted to be like the soul of a flower.

Then I saw an old woman and child coming along the road. When they reached the flowers the child quickly plucked one. I felt great horror and then heard the old woman say, "What beautiful flowers. Don't pick them." The next day, I couldn't see the flowers anymore. The grass and leaves on the ground were almost dried. I was in a world of great sorrow.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

回复 1# 星期一

露珠像珍珠一样明亮地照耀在草地上,太阳的光芒带来了快乐。我久久地站在那欣赏着那些花朵,享受着明亮的,令人愉悦的阳光,蝴蝶和蜜蜂也在这飞舞。这是一些淘气的小孩拿着棍子过来,当有个小孩看到这些花时,就拿棍子打这些花朵,许多花瓣掉在地上,看到这些,我的心也变得沉重了。

评分人数

• 星期一

草地上的露珠像珍珠一样散发着明亮的光芒。太阳的照耀带来欢乐。我久久的站着凝视着那些美丽的花朵,享受着这明亮的,令人愉悦的阳光。蝴蝶和蜜蜂穿梭其间。突然,一群淘气的小孩拿着棍子跑过来。有一个小孩看到这些花时,就挥舞着棍子打这些花。许多花瓣掉在地上,和这些花瓣一样,我的心情也跌落下来。

评分人数

• 星期一

Dew like pearls shone on the grass brightly. Rays of sun offered happiness. I stood and stared at the beautiful flowers for a long time, enjoying the bright, pleasant sunshine. Butterflies and little bees were flying about. Then some naughty children with sticks came. One child swung his stick when he saw the flowers. Many petals fell to the earth, and with them, my heart fell too.露珠就像珍珠般在草坪上发光,太阳的光芒充满欢乐。我驻足凝视这美丽的花朵良久,享受这光辉,欢悦的阳光。蝴蝶和小蜜蜂到处飞来飞去,一些顽皮的小孩子带着棍子来了,其中一个看到这些花的时候就挥棒打之,很多花瓣都掉到地上了,我的心也随之下坠

评分人数

• 星期一

珍珠般的露珠晶莹地闪耀在草尖,阳光送来幸福。我长时间驻足凝视那美丽的花儿,沐浴在灿烂,美好的阳光里,周围有蝶儿和小蜜蜂飞来飞去。突然跑来一群手握着棍子的淘气小孩,其中一个孩子一看到这些花便挥动木棍,片片花瓣坠落泥土,我的心也随之重重地沉下了。

评分人数

• 星期一

-----------我走着,注视着美丽的花很久,享受着阳光,喜悦着阳光,蝴蝶,小蜜蜂等都让我享受,,这时候来了一群淘气的孩子,拿着棍子,当他看到鲜花时候,拿着棍子朝着花挥舞,许多花瓣落下来,我的心情就像花瓣,也同样沉下去

返回列表