听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » new guys Bernie
返回列表 发帖

new guys Bernie

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-10-20 00:40 编辑

hello, first comer.
i am Bernie, i am very exciting to run into this forum and really happy to say you good mid-night. or i need to say good morning later. anyway i am really to happy now.

it is a best website i ever registered till now, so i want to thanks those guys worked for us to have a good space to study here firstly.

i am a poor english guy, but everytime i just think i will can become a good spoker and listenner if i can get that material i want. but now i think my dream will come true after getting here.

and i think everyone here has a sweet dream to have a good english, but did you think if you have the enough decision to keep your thought always? or just like as me only thought day and day without any action.

i have a friend he has insisted to learn english to 24:00 every day.

i am sorry to take your many time, please forgive my luosuo

have a good night ( i do not think i can last to tomorrow morning)

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 1# bernie_hope

hey,guy at least tonight ,you have kept practising English over 00:00 clock! I believe you can make a good use of your time to learn English! Finally,wish you have a good night!

i can not believe you are working so later.
attention!

评分人数

you will have a big progress if you can persist in studying english everyday. good luck

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 4# Raul

are you guys studying english everyday? i think it is a problem of persisting it.
just now i downloaded some MP3 for yelling the vocabulary. i think it is a large problem for me.
i must improve it firstly, then i can improve my oral english.
not any quick way i can do.

good luck

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 3# bernie_hope

Hehe!    just occasionally!

thank you. and i am surprise my introduce was forward to top level, to be honest, i am very happy to saw that.

in fact, i just want to practice my english even it is a little worse,  it will be happy for me if i can lead some guys to persist our practicing here. at least i will try to keep joinning this forum one hour one day.

and i believe that my friend told that we will approach what we want if we start to move a small distance every day.

thank you boss.

评分人数

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-12-20 18:13 编辑

(you) english is poor?you just made a joke,didn't you?

评分人数

• areyouready

there is no doubt that your written english is good. believe youself , then you will do better,
good luck to you .

评分人数

• areyouready

1.i am very exciting                   exciting----excited
2. i am really to happy now        to ----too
3.i want to thanks those guys worked for us to have a good space to study here firstly.
thanks ---thank    worked---working
4.but everytime i just think i will can become a good spoker and listenner if i can get that material i want  这句话想表达什么?不懂?
5.i have a friend he has insisted to learn english to 24:00 every day.          i have a friend who  has insisted on  learning  english to 24:00 every day.
6 i am sorry to take your many time, please forgive my luosuo

have a good night ( i do not think i can last to tomorrow morning)

-----i am sorry to take your time, please forgive my nonsense.

good night ( i do not think i will stay up.

呵呵,职业习惯

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 10# 小雅儿

Thanks for you taking time to help all of us.I think we will be able to benefit from it!

回复 10# 小雅儿

you are so sweet.

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-12-20 18:16 编辑

I hope we can write more english (in) there ,but my english is real poor!

评分人数

回复 13# 819392975

I think you have had a good show-off ! The more mistakes you make ,the more progresses you will make!

返回列表