听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第48期】2010-10-20:“八三男人节”,该设立吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第48期】2010-10-20:“八三男人节”,该设立吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:“八三男人节”,该设立吗?

华西都市报记者在某论坛上看到一则名为《男人需要自己的节日吗?》的帖子。在一个6021人参与的网络调查中,80.24%的网友选择“男人们太累了,应该设立男人节”,10.56%的网友选择“无所谓,可设可不设”,而剩下9.2%的网友选择了“无历史背景,没有必要设立。”

A journalist from West China Metropolitan News spotted a poster entitled “Do men need their own festival?” from a forum. Of the survey with 6021 participants, 80.24% net pals think “men should have their special day since they have been exhausted.” 10.56% net pals think “it doesn’t matter to have it or not” and the rest 9.2% believe “it is unnecessary without historical background.”

支持者认为,男人被赋予了太多的压力,“家庭支柱”、“男儿有泪不轻弹”。即使到了今天,男人也“只能进不能退”,一不小心,就会被指责为“不像个男人”。
The supporters believe men have borne too much stress as the “backbone of the family” and “Men only weep when deeply hurt”. Even nowadays, men still have to “move on without retreat”; otherwise, they will be blamed “not like a real man.”

反对者认为,专门给男人设立一个节日,根本解决不了什么问题。而很多节日是针对弱势群体的,男人过节,就会使男人的社会角色变味。其次,有了这样的节日,可能会加重男人的心理负担,因为男人节在提醒男人,要清楚肩负的责任和生活的重担,“男人节就是自欺欺人的愚人节。
” The opponents think it doesn’t make sense to legalize one festival for man. Most festivals are oriented for the weak group. It will change their social roles when they celebrate their day. What’s more, the men’s day may increase their psychological burden. Because it may clearly remind them of their responsibility and life burden they have to bear. “Men’s day is just a self-deceiving fool’s day.”

“八三男人节”,该设立吗?亲爱的,你是支持者还是反对者呢?
Should “Men’s Day---8.3” be legalized?my dear, do you favor or oppose it?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Oh,it's hard to say.I think it makes no sense,maybe.Even if  it set up a "Men's day",what will man do on that day?also working,or doing their own things,maybe they can receive some things from the company on that day like women do  on "Women's day",but it can't change the  situation  taht they are in now,they still need work, for themselves,for families,they still have the pressure,so I think it's not necessary.

评分人数

• 星期一

it's hard to be equal.

i just want to say: happiness is difficult to owe, men need a monent to relax themselves,just
a monent

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表