听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 天天商务英语学习(中高级)2007-6-25 MP3下载
返回列表 发帖

天天商务英语学习(中高级)2007-6-25 MP3下载

天天商务词汇
supplies (noun) 供应

解释

things that are needed by a group of people, such as food or medicines for an army or a camp

例句

We have organized two transport planes to bring in food and medical supplies to the victims of the earthquake.

天天商务报道
Smoking scare tactics saving lives
吸烟惊吓策略可以拯救生命

New York City health officials say smoking has fallen 20 percent over the past few years, mostly due to ads featuring cancer victims and a tough ban on smoking in bars and restaurants. Amy Scott reports.
TEXT OF STORY
Scott Jagow: A lesson this morning from New York City: Scare tactics work. The city says the number of smokers in the Big Apple has dropped nearly 20 percent in four years. More now from Amy Scott.
Amy Scott: Health officials attribute the drop in smoking to bleak television commercials like this one - a throat cancer survivor cleans the hole in his neck through which he speaks.
Cancer victim in commercial: I was 39 when I got throat cancer from smoking cigarettes...
Amy Scott:The city says nine out of 10 smokers saw the ads last year. Higher taxes didn't hurt either. New York charges $1.50 per pack in taxes, and plans to raise that another 50 cents.
Three years ago, the city banned smoking in most public places. Sarah Perl is assistant commissioner of the city's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. She says all that's helped save lives.
Sarah Perl: If 240,000 New Yorkers aren't smoking, that's 80,000 people who won't die of a smoking-related illness.
Amy Scott:And who won't clog city hospitals and emergency rooms. The city says it spends more than $4 billion a year on tobacco-related healthcare costs.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

为什么放论坛,不上在线播放的

呵呵 这个可提供大家下载
不好吗?

懒人思想,在线一点就听得到了

还是下了听好,做精听,挺好的材料

thank you

回复 5# 的帖子

i think so too

返回列表