听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » talk about something interesting in your university
返回列表 发帖

talk about something interesting in your university

when I back to my university life, there was 6 roommate in our dormitory, we had good friendship between us. so we became brothers according to our age.
when we was going to leave school. we applyed a bank account and builded a foundation that everyone saved 100RMB to this public account. we stated who get marriaged first should save 500 RMB to the public account and the scenond should save 400 RMB, so like this, the last one should not save anything, but also can get all the money in the public account.

by the way, the password was consisted of six figures that were supplied by each of us.

you can tell us something interesting in your university.

评分人数

• zora

That's very funny!
now anyone have took the money?

now three brothers have gotten marriaged. the money can be withdrawn until the last one gets marriaged.

who take the account.it's a important work.
heihei~~~
he will have the interest to pay something for comform.

I haven't go to university yet.

NO   THING

oh,so funny,my roommates and I strip striptease with music.we are all girls ,so it doesn't matter.no one shoots.

It is so funny.No one will be delayed getting married because of money?
I am a graduating college students.I don't know what will happen.

评分人数

• zora

wonderful world!we can show our personality

评分人数

• zora

you are luck guys,friendship makes life more joys.

评分人数

• zora

have a fun

in my university life ,i think that we are drinking till sleep is funny.because we are drinking from 12:00 to 23:00,it's a long time ,every one are drinking seven bottles.

返回列表