听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 背诵为王第一册91(这个网站没有的文本补充)
返回列表 发帖

背诵为王第一册91(这个网站没有的文本补充)

91 Cows

My friend Jim has a farm. He has a lot of cows and he sells their milk. He does not milk the cows by hand: he has an electric milking machine. He gets up very early every morning, milks the cows with his machine, lets them out into the fields, gets the milk ready, puts it in very big cans, washes the milking machine and the buckets, puts the milkcans out in the road, and then has his breakfast. At about 8 o'lock a big truck comes and collects his milk cans.
After breakfast, Jim goes to his desk and writes letters and bills and other things. When I visited him last year, he said to me, "Do you know, Bill, a farmer has a lot of paperwork now. He is like a clerk in an office."Jim loves his farm, but he hates paperwork.
After he has finished, he cleans his cowsheds and then goes out into his fields to look at his cows, or does some work in his vegetable garden. He is always very busy and his wife is too.

bucket

bill
账单,票据

cowshed
牛棚,牛舍

我朋友吉姆有个农场。他有很多奶牛,他出售牛奶。他不用手工挤奶,他有电动挤奶机。他每天早上很早起来,用机器挤牛奶,然后把母牛放到外面的牧场上,把牛奶处理好后,把它装进一个很大的奶罐里,然后洗干净挤奶机和奶桶,再把奶罐放到路边,然后他吃早饭。大概八点钟的时候,有辆大卡车过来收他的牛奶。
吃完早饭后,吉姆走到书桌边写信,写账单,并处理些其他的事情。去年我去看他时,他对我说:你知道吗,比尔,现在一个农夫也有很多文书工作要做,就像是办公室里的职员。吉姆喜欢他的农场,但他不喜欢文书工作。
做完这些以后,他清扫牛舍,然后去牧场看他的母牛,或者在菜园里干点活。他总是很忙,他妻子也是。

返回列表