听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 10月24日诗文赏析:Living Life Over 如果有来生
返回列表 发帖

10月24日诗文赏析:Living Life Over 如果有来生

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-10-23 22:20 编辑

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Living Life Over

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
  I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.
  I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.

There would have been more "I love yous" ... more "I'm sorrys"... but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖最后由 davy10 于 2010-10-24 06:08 编辑

如果我有来生,我将多听少说。
我不会买任何仅仅因为是实用、不显脏或承诺能用一生的东西。
生活中将会有更多的“我爱你”……更多的“对不起”……多给别人些鼓励。我将抓住生命中的每一分钟……并真正享用她……不让她溜走。

评分人数

How to quickly learn English well how to learn the high school English learn English well methods to improve oral English pupils oral English spoken English learning methods

take your time

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

很有启发

Living life over,为什么不从现在开始呢,我们都还有时间改变

living life over

however,life belonged to us only once.we should treasure our life nowadays.

Do these things in this life.
Don't wait for living life over.

life is only once ,so try to make it beautiful.

额 没话

顶一下,不错不错....

I would have talked less and listened more.

if i have my  life to live over,i will do myself and insist myself.
if i have my life to live over,i will talk more and listen less.
if i have my life to live over,i will do what i don't dare and try to  free myself.

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

翻译

返回列表