听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第53期】2010-10-25:今天,你潜水了么?
返回列表 发帖

【第53期】2010-10-25:今天,你潜水了么?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:今天,你潜水了么?

现在越来越多的朋友们都喜欢把QQ等一些私人聊天工具习惯性的登录以后挂上隐身状态,俗称潜水,遇到想说话的人,于是潜出水面,寒碜两句,更多的可能是挂了一天都不说一句话,听到有“咚咚”的声音,还习惯的把QQ拉下来看一眼是谁上线了,然后,继续潜着,据研究说,这是一个人心态开始衰老的表现,不在想与更多的人交流,更希望自己处于一个角落,静静的观察别人。

Nowadays, more and more friends prefer to log in the private chatting tools, such as QQ and change its mode into “invisible”, which is normally referred to as “lurking”. When they meet the one they would like to chat with, they will show up and make greetings with him/her. More often, they will stay there the whole day keeping silent and open QQ to check who has logged in when hearing the “drumming” sound and then begin to lurk again. According to the research, it is the sign of being aged in mentality. People would not like to communicate with others and say in a corner, watching others quietly.

亲爱的朋友们,今天,你潜水了么?
My dear friends, have you lurked today?   

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

yeah, i lurk every day, so i am aged in mentality

评分人数

• 星期一

i lurk sometimes, but in the office, i chose a corner.oh, am i old?

评分人数

• 星期一

I lurk every day. because I don't want anybody to find out I am lonely

评分人数

• 星期一

eh^every day.I even don't  open QQ to check who has logged in when hearing the “drumming” sound ^I always have a talk with some best friends.

评分人数

• 星期一

I lurk every day. because I don't want anybody to find out I am lonely
dingnigefei 发表于 2010-10-26 12:35

the same feelings ... is it strange ?

i lurk every day long time ago ,I know this is my heart not so sunny ,I don't want to conect everyone ,maybe this news is right ,this means I'm old in mentality

返回列表