当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 面试英语:关于工作打算的经典回答
返回列表 发帖

面试英语:关于工作打算的经典回答

下面文中出现的“I”是“Interviewer”(主试人)的缩写,“C”(Candidate)代表应聘者、应试人。
About Your Plans for the Future Work
关于工作打算

面试之一
I:
• What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

C:
• Well, your corporation mainly produces mobile phones. Your brand ”Ericsson (Nokia or Motorola)”is very popular in China.
• The Legend computer made by your company has the lion’s share in the home market.
• I know that your Greet Wall computers shares a large part in the international market.
• Your major products are gas apparatus. They’re mostly marketed at home and some of them are exported to the Southeast Asian countries. Particularly your waterheaters of Shenzhou Brand have sold very well both at home and abroad.
• So far as I know, your company mainly produces such shampoos as Rejoice 2-in-1, Head and Shoulders, and Pantene. They are very popular with women and have a large market throughout China.
• As one of the leading producers in the field of electric appliances , your company chiefly manufactures refrigerators of Rongsheng Brand and air-conditioners of Kelon Brand. These products are of good quality and have the lion’s share of the domestic market and a part of them have found their way into the international market.

主试人:
• 你对我们的主要产品和市场占有率了解多少?

应试人:
• 哦,贵公司主要生产手机。你们的品牌“爱立信(诺基亚或摩托罗拉)”在中国随处可见。
• 贵公司制造的联想电脑在国内市场占了最大的分额。
• 我知道,你们的长城电脑在国际市场占了很大的份额。
• 你们的主要产品是煤气用具,大多数是在国内销售,有一些出口到东南亚国家。特别要提的是,你们的神州热水器在国内外都很畅销。
• 就我所知,你们公司主要生产飘柔二合一、海飞丝和潘婷等洗发剂。这些产品很受妇女的欢迎,在中国有着很大的市场。
• 作为电器行业的主要厂商之一,你们公司主要生产容声牌电冰箱和科龙牌空调器。这些产品质量好,因而在国内市场上有着最大份额的占有率,而且有一部分还打入了国际市场。

面试之二
I:
• Tell me what you know about our company.

C:
• All right. Your company is a transnational company. It is listed in the New York Stock Exchange as WELL.
• Oh, yours is a very famous multinational company. Your trademark”Let’s make things better” is wellknown in China.
• As far as I know, The Ford Motor Company is the largest motor company in the U.S..the first assembly line in the world was created by Henry Ford, the founder of your company.
• All right. Your company is a Sina-American joint venture. Your head office is in the U.S.A.. There are a lot of subsidiary companies all over the world. You mainly make beauty products which sell well.
• As is well known to everybody, McDonald’s is a world-famous food corporation, McDonald’is a world-famous food corporation, which has many chain stores in more than one hundred countries. And your company is one of its subsidiaryies in China. You manage McDonald’s fast food that is warmly welcomed by a large number of people. I think I’ll have a bright future if hired by your company.
• To the best of my knowledge, your factory was originally a small workshop set up in 1990. At that time you had only over ten workers who made some farm tools. After more than ten of hard work, you have developed into a large enterprise with nearly one thousand technicians and workers. Now your factory produces aluminium materials and your yearly output value has reached as much as over one billion yuan. What a wonder you have done!

主试人:
• 告诉我你对本公司了解多少?

应试人:
• 好的。贵公司是一个跨国公司,而且还是纽约证券交易所的上市公司。
• 哦,贵公司是一家闻名于世的多国公司。你们的商标“让我们做得更好’’在中国真是家喻户晓。
• 据我所知,福特汽车公司是美国最大的汽车公司。世界上第一条生产流水线就是由贵公司的创始人亨利•福特创造出来的。
• 可以。你们公司是一家中美合资企业。你们的总公司在美国,在世界各地有许多子公司。你们主要生产美容品,这些产品都很畅销
• 众所周知,麦当劳是世界闻名的食品公司,在一百多个国家有很多连锁店。而你们公司则是该公司在中国的子公司之一,你们经营麦当劳快餐食品,这种快餐食品深受许许多多人的欢迎。我认为,如果我能受聘于贵公司,我的前途将是无限光明的。
• 就我的记忆所及,你们工厂原来是一家小小的作坊,创办于1990年。那时,你们只有十来个工人制造农具。经过十多年的艰苦奋斗,你们已经发展成为一家大型的企业,有近1000名技术人员和工人。现在你们厂生产铝型材料,年产值已达到10亿多元。你们真是创造了奇迹啊!

面试之三
I::
• What companies are stockholders in this company, do you know?
• Do you know who is the investor of this company?

C::
• Yes, the main stockholder is International Business Machines Corporation, namely, IBM for short. Machines Corporation, namely, IBM for short.
• Yes, Mr. Yingdong Huo, a celebrity in Hong Kong, is the investor of your hotel.

主试人:
• 你知道本公司的股东是什么公司吗?
• 你知道本公司的投资者是谁吗?

应试人:
• 知道,主要股东是国际商用机器公司,即简称为IBM。
• 知道,香港著名人士霍英东先生便是贵宾馆的投资者。

面试之四
I:
• What section would you like to work in if you enter this company?

C:
• I’d like to work in the import section.
• If possible, I’d like you to try me in the export section.
• I’d rather work in the business department if choices may be given.
• I wish to work in the multimedia developing department.

主试人:
• 如果你进入本公司,你想在什么部门工作?

应试人:
• 我想在进口部工作。
• 如果可能的话,我希望你让我在出口部试用。
• 如果可以选择的话,我宁愿在营业部工作。
• 我想在多媒体开发部工作。

面试之五
I:
• What type of work will you expect to do at first?

C:
• I expect to operate computers.
• I wish to do the accounting.
• I want to design the corporate identity.
• I hope to involve myself in package designs.
• I’d like to be a FX (foreign exchange)settlement clerk.

主试人:
• 你希望起初干什么工作?

应试人:
• 我希望操作电脑
• 我想设计企业形象。
• 我希望搞包装设计。
• 我想做外汇清算员。

面试之六
I:
• What are your plans for the future?

C:
• Now I start with an entry-level secretarial position and hope to become an administrative assistant in a few years’time.
• I wish to move up to higher positions with acquisition of more experience in the future.
• I’d like to continue working as long as I can. It’s becoming more and more comm. On among young couples for both husband and wife to work, and I think that Chinese men will be helping more with the household chores, the way they do in America.

主试人:
• 你对未来有何打算?

应试人:
• 我现在以初级秘书职位开始工作,希望几年以后能成为行政助理。
• 我希望将来随着获得越来越多的经验而能步步高升。
• 我想只要可能的话就一直干下去。在年轻夫妇当中丈夫和妻子同时上班变得越来越普遍,我认为中国男人会越来越帮着做家务,像在美国一样。

面试之七
I: Can you work under pressure?
C:  I think so. Pressure gives us an impetus. Without pressure We’ll become lazy.
主试人:你能在压力下工作吗?
应试人:我想能。有压力才会有动力,没有压力,人就会变懒。

面试之八
I:
• How long does it take to get here from your home?

C:
• It takes about 35 minutes by bike.
• It’s twenty-minute bus ride.
• It takes only a quarter by motorcycle.
• It’s only ten minutes’walk.
• It takes one hour and ten minutes.

主试人:
从你家到这里要花多长时间?

应试人:
• 骑自行车要花35分钟。
• 乘公共汽车要20分钟。
• 骑摩托只要15分钟。
• 走路只要10分钟。
• 要花1小时10分钟。

面试之九
I:
• That’s quite a way. Are you planning to find a boarding house nearby, or do you have relatives you can stay with?

C:
• I have an uncle living about one kilometers from here, so I’m planning to stay with him for a while.
• I’m pretty strong. There is no problem for me to be punctual for work though I have to travel that far.
• I’m going to rent an apartment nearby.

主试人:
• 那很有一段路,你打算就近找个住宿的地方呢?还是有亲戚可以一起住。

应试人:
• 我有个叔叔住在离这里一公里的地方,所以我打算和他住一阵。
• 我身体很健壮,尽管要走那么远,但我完全能够准时赶到上班。
• 我打算在附近租房子住。

面试之十
I: How long do you think that we can depend on your working here?

C:
• At least five years.
• I’ll work here until I get married.
• If I enjoy the job and I feel I am making progress in the work, I would stay until I reach the age limit.
• I’ll work here as long as you expect me to .

主试人:
• 你认为我们可以指望你在这里干多久?

应试人:
• 至少5年
• 我将在这里一直干到结婚。
• 如果我喜欢这个工作,而且觉得我在工作中起色的话,我会一直呆到退休年龄。
• 你们希望我干多久,我支干多久。

面试之十一
I: You are single now, but what will you do when you get married?
C: I certainly will continue my work. In China married women seldom quit their work. They don’t want to be dependent on their husbands.

主试人:你现在未婚,但是等到你结婚 的时候会怎样?
应试人:我当然会继续工作,在中国已婚妇女很少洗手不干,她们不想依赖丈夫过日子。

面试之十二
I:
• Do you think you will want to continue working here even after you’ve had a child?
C:
• I think so.
• Well, that’s something a long time in the future. I don’t know what my thinking will be then.
• As a man, there is no problem for me to continue working here even after I become a father.

主试人:
• 你认为甚至在你有了小孩之后也会继续在这里工作吗?

应试人:
• 我想我会的。
• 唔,那是将来很久以后的事。我不知道那时我的想法如何。
• 作为男人,即便是在我当了爸爸之后,我也可以继续在这里工作。

面试之十三
I:
What ideas do you have if we employ you、

C:
I’ll spare no efforts to do a good job on my post. Please set your heart at ease.
I’ll add colors and honors to your company by bringing my wisdom and ability into full play.

主试人:
• 如果我们录用你,你有什么想法。

应试人:
• 我将在我的岗位不遗余力把工作做好。请你们放心。
• 我将充分发挥自己的聪明才能,为贵公司增光添彩。

面试之十四
I:
• Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

C:
• No, nothing in particular.
• Yes, I can’t work on the night shift because I have to look after my little child at night.  

主试人:
• 你有没有什么特别的条件需要本公司列入考虑的?

应试人:
• 没有,没有什么特别的条件。
• 有,我不能上晚班,因为晚间我得照料我的小孩。

返回列表