听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第56期】2010-10-28:公交/地铁上发生的故事
返回列表 发帖

【第56期】2010-10-28:公交/地铁上发生的故事

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:公交/地铁上发生的故事

对于现在的上班族,交通工具可能是我们每天都要接触的,每天在公交或地铁上都会看见不同的人和物,在一些国家,甚至专门开通了年轻人的地铁专线,希望年轻男女能够有机会结识更多的异性,

The commuters today may have to take the vehicles almost everyday and they will come across with different people and things on the bus or subway. In some countries, there are even special carriages for young people, with the intention of providing them with more chances to know the opposite sex.

亲爱的朋友们,在这拥挤或是放松亦或是休息的时候,你发生故事嘛?

My dear friends, have you ever had some unusual experience in the crowd or when you are relaxed or taking a rest?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

most of people came across on the bus or subway
because of the short time , there is not much time for getting touch  with each other . so ,it's difficult to have unusual story happen.
i think the unusual experience usually happen on train

评分人数

• 星期一

i live a peaceful life, everything just goes as planned to. i expect that some day will be a little bit different, whatever the situation,the weather, just pull me out of the my own slient world...i'm expecting, smiling...

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 3# gynsofia

I think the life you live is lonely,not peaceful. If you want to change your silent word,you must
open you heart and change the attitude ,give more enthusiasm to everything.After that,more
people will be willing to enter your life

评分人数

• 星期一

i am a student

返回列表