听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010年10月31日听歌学英语:try
返回列表 发帖

2010年10月31日听歌学英语:try

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 Asher Book - Try If i walk would you run If i stop would you come If i say you're the one would you believe me If i ask you to stay would you show me the way Tell me what to say so you don't leave me The world is catching up to you While your running away to chase your dream It's time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change And maybe i'm not ready Chorus But i'll try for your love I can hide up above I will try for your love We've been hiding enough If i sing you a song would you sing along Or wait till i'm gone, oh how we push and pull If i give you my heart would you just play the part Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful Am i catching up to you While your running away, to chase your dreams It's time for us to face the truth cause we are coming to each other to change And maybe i'm not ready Chorus But i'll try for your love I can hide up above I will try for your love We've been hiding enough I will try for your love I can hide up above 2x huh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh huhhh If i walk would you run If i stop would you come If i say you're the one would you believe me i'm touched, how about you?

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 It's so nice . the voice is so sex.And sounds of nature

i'll try for your love
I like the sentence.  it make me recall the past times.

If i walk would you run
If i stop would you come
If i say you're the one would you believe me
===================================
If I walk , you would run
If I stop , you would come
If I stay you're the one , you would believe me

回复 2# linbinbb

yes

the lyric is so beautiful

回复 3# freebird2008

your first love??

回复 4# jacob.lu

if i can find the one, how lucky i‘ll be!

If I say you're the one, Would you believe me~~

返回列表