听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第59期】2010-10-31:选择电子阅读器还是一本书?
返回列表 发帖

【第59期】2010-10-31:选择电子阅读器还是一本书?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:选择电子阅读器还是一本书?

电子阅读器,此电子产品设计的初衷在于可以阅读电子书、电子期刊以及采用e-link技术的屏幕来为读者呈现阅读信息。电子阅读器的主要优点在于便携性,屏幕在亮光的下可读性,以及电池寿命长。

An e-book reader(also called an e-book device or e-reader), is an electronic device that is designed primarily for the purpose of reading digital books and periodicals and uses e-ink technology to display content to readers. The main advantages of these devices are portability, readability of their screens in bright sunlight, and long battery life.

亲爱的朋友们,你们觉得是否电子书如此方便,实体的书籍将会被取代吗?你又更愿意将钱花在购买电子阅读器上还是书籍上呢?你的理由又是什么呢?

My dear friends,in your opinion,whether the e-book is so convenient that real book should be displaced ?The e-book reader or the book,which would you prefer to spend money on?And what's your reasons?

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# Solusrex

E-book device will cut your cost on buying books,but it maybe not be accepted by all the people because of their reading habit...

评分人数

• Solusrex

If you have a lot of books on the bookshelf,and you find your room is too small,you can throw
all books away  into an E-book device.but reading by e-book reader is tend to get myopic.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复  Solusrex

E-book device will cut your cost on buying books,but it maybe not be ac ...
tingroom 发表于 2010-11-1 14:08

i agree with you,and books tend to be  more and more expensive,not all books we want to read are worth buying.

If you have a lot of books on the bookshelf,and you find your room is too small,you can throw
all bo ...
dingnigefei 发表于 2010-11-1 14:59

they indeed take too much room!

I will choose real book.I like the feeling of real book.Although the e-book develops so quickly and it's convinent,I also use it for night reading(),and I like it too.but  not as much as the real book.The novels,the materials are too many,we can't buy each one we want to read,so at this time the e-book will play an important role,but  if the book I like very much,or it's very uesful for me ,I will go to the book store and buy one real book.The feelings of the paper can't be replaced by the e-book

评分人数

• Solusrex

I will choose real book.I like the feeling of real book.Although the e-book develops so quickly and  ...
面包脸脸 发表于 2010-11-5 11:22

I can't agree with you more, The feel, the smell, the indescribable joy and comfort of a real book
    And night reading

回复 7# Solusrex

we have the same interests~~~haha

评分人数

book

评分人数

• Solusrex

I usually use my telphone to read e-books.It is convinent to search more books.Also I don't have to buy the books.
But I don't think that the E-books will take the place of real books.If the condition permits,I'd prefer to real books.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Why not let e-book and the real book co-exist?

Yes, e-book reader has a lot of advantages,such as portablity, readbility and so on, but it has a deadly disadvantage, i.e. it can not be readable without battery or electricty and it has life cycle. For some beautiful peoms, for example, the readers may like to read it at any time they like. In that case, e-book reader may be inconvenient.

So my suggestion is as follows, for those books having collection value and need reading numourous times, it is better real books. For those books only for reference, it is better in e-book reader.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I Prefere  to spend money on the books. I like the taste of the book .

评分人数

• Solusrex

Both. If still need to select, I would like to perfer to E-Book due to its large volumes.
Believed that new changes will be accepted gradually by the people!

评分人数

• Solusrex

If at home ,I will Select book,if at outside ,i will  Select E-Book

评分人数

• Solusrex

i would perfer to read the books in hand , not the e-book.  it's harmful to read the e-books in front of the computers , even to the eyes;

评分人数

• Solusrex

i would perfer to read the books in hand , not the e-book.  it's harmful to read the e-books in front of the computers , even to the eyes;

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 16# kinglongyy

Agree with you.
i like real-book,but the cost is high to get it

评分人数

• Solusrex

sometimes I prefer to have a book instead of an e-book device

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表