听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第60期】2010-11-01:朋友能成为恋人吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第60期】2010-11-01:朋友能成为恋人吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:朋友能成为恋人吗?

早在《哈里遇见赛丽》之前,专家、学者和老百姓们就在谈论和争议着男人和女人是否只能成为朋友。

Long before the days of “When Harry Met Sally,” experts, scholars, and common folks engaged in dialogue and debate over whether men and women could be “just friends”.

朋友之间往往有共同的兴趣,目标,并且相互尊重,彼此相识已久,因此两个朋友之间产生化学反应并不是新鲜事了。但是如果两个人从朋友做起,也有可能到最终也只能是朋友,也有可能一段失败的爱慕关系会毁了两人之间将来的友谊。由于这种事情事关道德,一旦你们跨越了这条界限,你们又能回得去吗?

friends always share similar interests and goals, mutual
respect, a long history,therefore it is not strange that chemistry may come up between two good friends.But,If two start out as friends, that’s may how they’d stay to the end;Or a failed relationship might ruin a future friendship. Since its all about morality,once you cross the line, can you ever go back?

亲爱的朋友们,你认为两个相爱的但又是好朋友的人又应该或能不能成为恋人呢?
     My dear friends,do you think if two good friends really love each
other,should or can they become lovers?

As you side,If two start out as friends, that’s may how they’d stay to the end;Or a failed relationship might ruin a future friendship.
So I think friends shouldn't become lovers!

评分人数

• Solusrex

As you side,If two start out as friends, that’s may how they’d stay to the end;Or a failed relatio ...
Demon、 发表于 2010-11-1 20:33

That's may be the most distant way in the world..

why not ,anything is possible

评分人数

• Solusrex

Since you two really love each other,I think you can be lovers.It's not nessary to hide your feelings just because you're friends.Don't regret yourself,I think.Even if you may break up,you can't be freinds again,but this relationship may be your special memory and as time goes,you may be friends,but not so good ever,but what matters,you were lovers for a period of time.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Since you two really love each other,I think you can be lovers.It's not nessary to hide your feeling ...
面包脸脸 发表于 2010-11-5 11:15

To be lovers or friends,is a hard choice

maybe

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think it will be lovers
If they are good friends , they can understand each other !
If they will be lovers , i think they can live a good life !

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think it will be lovers
If they are good friends , they can understand each other !
If they will  ...
macp 发表于 2010-11-13 19:22

Let's bless them,and wish other people would bless them

回复 8# macp

I think,difficult to declare to erch other betweeen good friends ,if refused,may not have made friends.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 10# sandor

I am agree with you !

评分人数

• Solusrex

if they love each,there's no doubt that they will become lovers   unless one loves another but another just wants to be friends. if it is the latter they may not be lovers and  even not be friends any more

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think it can. People say that the development of lovers also come from friends, and love at first sight although there are, but I think not much.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表