听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第64期】2010-11-05:应不应该支持付费报料?
返回列表 发帖

【第64期】2010-11-05:应不应该支持付费报料?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-11-6 23:41 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:应不应该支持付费报料?

新闻报纸会给提供有特色的新闻的目击者报料费,这在今天是很常见的。

It is common that newspapers pay the witnesses to buy up people involved in prominent cases.

有的人支持使雇佣报料人员这一行为失去合法性,并且应该在审判开始前严格控制媒体的报道。

Someone support that the payments to witnesses should be illegalized and the amount of publicity which can be given to a case before a trial begins should be controled strictly.

应当注意的是,在法庭上,面对有罪判决,目击者可能因此受到鼓励来将故事情节夸大。而且雇佣报料也可能会侵犯个人隐私。

Concerns should be raised that witnesses may be encouraged to exaggerate their stories in court to guilty verdicts.And,that would be a violation of privacy.

但是付费报料能为新闻工作业带来很多时效新闻,并且这样收集新闻的方式是非常有效率的。如今,也有许多人靠报料获取报料费用为生。

But the witnesses payments could bring the newspaper a lot of the latest news immediately,it is such an efficient way to collect news.Also,nowadays,a number of people live by telling the news to the press.

亲爱的朋友们,如果你身边正在发生一件新鲜事的话,你会给报社打电话吗?你认为支付报料应该被允许吗?

My dear friends,if a new things is just happening around you,will you phone the newspaper about it?do you think witnesses payment should be allowed?

If a new things is just happening around me,I won't phone the newspaper.

I think witnesses payment shouldn't be allowed,as you said  concerns should be raised that witnesses may be encouraged to exaggerate their stories in court to guilty verdicts.And,that would be a violation of privacy.

And we all hope that we can have private space,so I think witnesses payment shouldn't be allowed.

评分人数

• Solusrex

If a new things is just happening around me,I won't phone the newspaper.

I think witnesses payment  ...
Demon、 发表于 2010-11-5 23:35

Yes,such as the paparazzi,and prying is the trademark of paparazzi.

返回列表