听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 【写作模范】有关“勤奋”的英语作文
返回列表 发帖

【写作模范】有关“勤奋”的英语作文

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-6 15:51 编辑

Diligence

My opinion about the relationship between diligence and success

Some people think that success comes from diligence while others agree that success has no link with diligence. From my point of view, diligence can help people succeed and vice versa. There are some reasons as follows.

Firstly, most people are biologically endowment
with almost the same I.Q. , but some of them get success owing to some important reasons among which it is diligence. For instance, a chinese famous mathematician Chen Jinrun’s great achivements is his hard working on math.

Secondly, diligence may lead to success while laziness must result in failure. Success means that we fulfill a goal which is challengingmeaningful. If we can not try our best and be industrious to realize the goal, how can we get success?

Lastly, If people succeed, they must pay for their efforts and time. Naturally, they will not be satisfied and want to get hold of
higher objectives so as to promote themselves in order to achieve their higher ranks or get more profits, etc. . Therefore, they will become more diligent to realize more success.

In a word, I hold the view that diligence can help people succeed and vice versa.

Happiness lies in hard work

"Blunt whetstone, plum no sweet without sweat", as a man, with diligence has neck origin.

Diligence is not natural, but after his form. Produce many causes of diligence, ambitious and beliefs, also have a plenty of for some reason or something, and diligent in frustration. But, if work diligently, there will be successful.

However, to succeed, light have ambition is insufficient, also must have the determination to succeed in certain, combined with the exact action, support. Only the determined, and after learning, struggle and growth of these actions, ability is qualified took sweet fruits of success.

As hua luogeng said: "diligence redeems stupidity is good training, a hard one." Diligence can temporarily failure and frustration over, and the final success.

If the dream is successful, the determination is the starting gun, then start when it hard to start the Mercedes, but insisted that the final seconds, can obtain the trophy success!

Diligence is the mother of genius is accumulated, clever

Study hard, is never satisfied results in front, pursue further instructions, expand broader outside of oneself constantly, accumulate put forward higher learning goals. Diligent study is facing, can learn the meticulous with difficulties in my study, complete can actively identify causes of difficulty, to overcome difficulties, not solve not give up. Carlisle said, genius is an infinite capacity for hard work. Yes, if you want to become a useful person, you must set up your life goal, the goal for a period of time, the goal, a stage goal, the goal for a week, a goal of... Only one person in the target, there will be in this direction diligently, and finally to succeed.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# evaxiaofan

I am a diligent man with pleasant personality.

返回列表