听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 【写作模范】有关“环境”的英语作文
返回列表 发帖

【写作模范】有关“环境”的英语作文

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-6 15:50 编辑

To protect the environment
Nowadays the problems about environment become more and more serious. There are so many pollutions and natural disasters in the world, and they all have the unpredictable effect. More and more factories function, follow that also have some water pollutions, air pollutions. As for the special air can make holes in the ozone layer, destroy the atmosphere as well. Flood, desert, dry, such the disasters like those probably will be happen in next time. Therefore in that time as hard as we can to save the earth is the most important thing to do.

Protect our enviorment
The earth is our home,we must take care of it.We shoule make a less pollution as we know everybody in north America makes 1000 kilograms of the garbage everyday. Most of it is packaging Most of garbage turns into soil but not to plastic,plastic keeps for many years it will pollute our environmentso we shouldn’t waste thing we should make some things for recycling .

A Composition of Protect Our Environment
Taking good care of our environment is very important.Wherever you live,You can do something around your neighbourhood. it's our duty to keep our environment clean and tidy.You might ask yourself,"have I picked some rubbish and thrown it into a dustbin?Have I ever collected waste paper or bottles for recycling?Have I ever planted any trees or flowers in or near my neighbourhood?" If everyone makes a contribution to protectingthe environment,the world will become much more beautiful

How to protect our environment
There are many ways for us to reduce waste ,We can do something in our daily life.
First,we shouldn’t throw rubbish everywhere and draw anything on the wall. Second, we should clean up the classroom carefully everyday. Third,stop littering and put the batteries in special boxes. Finally, we must plant more trees. It can make our world more and more beatiful.
I think these are some ways to protect the environment. Good environment depends on everyone in the earth.

To protect the environment
As a human, we are all living under the same clouds and walk on the same earth. There is only one earth and there isn't much to take. If one takes too much, then there will be one who has to take less. If everyone takes too much, then all of us will have nothing left to take.
As the shadow of a leafless tree fills my wall at night, my heart feels so dark and cold but nothing can keep it warm and bright. This only tree in five miles will be cutted down sooner by others then there is nothing left to make a fire. Water was used by factors and the sky is covered by smoke. Everything is too late to be corrected and no one cared before. God gave us a beautiful world to live and to share, and there is nothing else we could ask for. We all have the responsibilities to take care it. Not saying how much you love it, but do something by actions.
I know the things I said still didn't happen and hopefull it won't happen. However it might happen if everyone is careless and selfish, if everyone only cares about their own business but not the other, if everyone thinks there are a lot to take which there aren't. Thinking about our offsprings, and we all hope the birds will sing every morning, the fish can swim in te sea, and the branches can dance in the wind, don't we? In conclusion, I want to say if everyone gives out a little bit of love, we will be all living in a warm and nice environment together. Remember to build a house we start from a brick, to create a nice environment we need everyone of us.

Protect Environment
Many people are active in fighting against unfair treatment to colored people, women , animals and so on. Right now I am talking about fighting for respect to our environment. Though the environment doesn’t have a mouth to deprecate what humans have done to her, she retaliates through action. In the early years the Chinese cut down large quantities of trees, at the source of the yellow river, which led to the disappearance of big forests and terrible floods. As a resultthe Huangtu plateau which was once covered with grass and forests was turned into barrens that supported fewer plants. Another example was in several developed countries. Because many chemical factories discharged poisonous gas without filtering it, cities were covered with so much poisonous gas that people were killed by the air they breathed in. What horrible scene!What we are suffering is only a small part of what the nature once suffered. If we don’t take action to show respect to the environment, we will have to face an increasingly awful situation.
Measures should be taken to protect the environment on which we are relying. First governments should forbid destroying vegetation, rivers and lakes, oceans, as and the atmosphere as well. Second voices should be made to announce the public of the importance of protecting the environment. Third enterprises should pay special attention to the effect they have on the environment and work out solutions for the problems.
Only by changing the way we treat the environment can we get along well with it. Only by saving the environment can we save ourselves

Protection of Environment
There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil. the polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted water causes diseases and death. What is more, vegetation had been greatly reduced with the rapid growth of modern cities.To protect the environment, governments of many countries have done a lot. Legislative steps have been introduced to control air pollution, to protect the forest and sea resources and to stop any environmental pollution. Therefore, governments are playing the most important role in the environmental protection today.In my opinion, to protect environment, the government must take even more concrete measures. First, it should let people fully realize the importance of environmental protection through education. Second, much more efforts should be made to put the population planning policy into practice, because more people means more people means more pollution. Finally, those who destroy the environment intentionally should be severely punished. We should let them know that destroying
environment means destroying mankind themselves.

To solve the environmental problems
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make great noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills have been cut down, and waste water is being poured continuously in to rivers. Furthermore, wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. The whole ecological balance of the earth is changing. Massive destruction of environment has brought about negative effects and even poses a great threat to man's existence.
We must face the situation that exists and take actions to solve our environmental problems. For instance, new laws must be passed to place strict control over industrial pollution, the public must receive the education about the hazard of pollution and soon. We hope that all these measures will be effective and bring back a healthful environment.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# evaxiaofan

if man continue exploing the envirement without any limitation,it will make us pay for it..

thank you to sharing!

We are silly,and  more knowlegeable  can make us be clever.Though I  am a student,I believe that I can  make my dream cone true soon.My dream is passing the eaxm !

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

We are silly,and  more knowlegeable  can make us be clever.Though I  am a student,I believe that I c ...
BenGe 发表于 2010-11-14 13:10

I believe if you make efforts, your dream will come ture,and wish you have a good lluck in exam!!!

Protecting invironment is one of the most importmant work for everyone,If I can not stop any others to damage invironment,I must do self-start.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 6# yuanchunrong

I couldn't agree more.
    Every one is duty-bound to protect the environment, and we should do something around us first~~

Yes,I have the same view.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 5# evaxiaofan

Thank you very much .You are the first friend of mine in this page.

回复  evaxiaofan

Thank you very much .You are the first friend of mine in this page.
BenGe 发表于 2010-11-18 12:46

It's my honor to be your first friend, here everyone is very nice and I believe you will make more ,come on and enjoy yourself ~~

返回列表