听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-11-09 音乐欣赏:mine
返回列表 发帖

2010-11-09 音乐欣赏:mine

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑 Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh You were in college, working part time, waiting tables Left a small town, never looked back 你头也不回的离开了你所生活的那个小镇 到大学里兼职当餐厅服务生 I was a flight risk, with a fear of falling 我当时就是个飞行隐患,生怕会随时坠落 Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts 想知道为什么我们明知爱不持久却还要继续 I say, Can you believe it? 这叫人如何相信? As we're lying on the couch 正当我们两人靠在沙发上 The moment I could see it 瞬间我明白了 Yes, yes, I can see it now 没错,我现在看清了 Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water 还记得我们曾经坐在水池边吗? You put your arm around me for the first time 你第一次用你的手臂把我紧紧搂住 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 你变成了我的俘虏 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 你是我拥有过最好的东西 Flash forward and we're taking on the world together 向前倒带, 我们一起乘风破浪 And there is a drawer of my things at your place 在你家有一个专门放我的东西的抽屉 You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded 你知道了我的秘密, 也终于懂了我的矜持 You said we'd never made my parents' mistakes 你说过我们永远不会犯我父母犯过的过错 But we've got bills to pay 但我们有账单要付 We got nothing figured out 我们什么也没有弄清楚 When it was hard to take 当我们难以承受的时候 Yes, yes, this is what I thought about 没错,这就是我所烦恼的 Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water 还记得我们曾经坐在水池边吗? You put your arm around me for the first time 你第一次用你的手臂把我紧紧搂住 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 你变成了我的俘虏 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 你是我拥有过最好的东西 Do you remember all the city lights on the water? 还记得当整个城市的灯光在水中浮现吗? You saw me start to believe for the first time 你看到我第一次开始相信 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 你变成了我的俘虏 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 你是我拥有过最好的东西 Oh-oh-oh And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m. 我依然记得我们在凌晨吵的那场架 You said everything was slipping right out of our hands 你说事情全部都失去了我们的控制 I ran out crying, and you followed me out into the street 我边哭边跑出门,然而你一直跟着我到街上 Braced myself for the goodbye 我硬撑着道了别 'Cause that's all I've ever known 因为这就是我所了解的一切 And you took me by surprise 你让我大吃一惊 You said I'll never leave you alone 你说你永远不会让我孤身一人 You said, I remember how we felt sitting by the water 你说你还记得我们是怎样坐在水池旁的 And every time I look at you, it's like the first time 你还说你记得每一次你看着我就像第一次一样 I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter 你说你曾经喜欢上一个粗心的爸爸的细心女儿(指索芙特) She is the best thing that's ever been mine 你说我是你拥有过最好的东西 (Hold on), we'll make it last 我们会走到最后的 (Hold on, never turn back) 永不回头,永不后悔 (Hold on) You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 你变成了我的俘虏 (Hold on) You are the best thing that's ever been mine 你是我拥有过最好的东西 (Hold on) Do you believe it? 你能相信吗? (Hold on) We're gonna make it now 我们会走到最后的 (Hold on) And I can see it 我已经看到我们的未来了 (Yeah, yeah, yeah) (I can see it now)

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑 You think I'm pretty without any makeup on    great!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

回复 3# 小豹子_acong

sorry i didn't know it!
you may delete mine  or keep it.
thank you!

I want to know how can I keep it in my QQ spaces? Thank you!

回复 5# tianshi72bian

首先你需要一个免费的播放器```去QQ空间``装扮空间```找一个免费的音乐播放器
网络歌曲添加:

去哪里找免费的音乐呢?就是用百度MP3搜索。首先,进入百度MP3首页。
输入关键词,可以输入歌曲名或者歌手名,如果要精确查找,可以同时输入歌手名和歌曲名,中间用空

格隔开,例如:“刘德华 冰雨”,歌曲类型一定要选“mp3”,好了,点击“百度搜索”按钮。

然后在返回的页面,有很多刘德华的冰雨,用鼠标左键点击“试听”链接,挑选一个能听而且连接速度

快的。在试听的框框里有个连接地址(地址中千万不能带有省略号,有省略号的是一个不完整的连接地址``要找个地址是全部显示出来的就可以了`)``

复制地址-》打开QQ空间-》音乐盒-》添加音乐-》添加网络音乐-》把歌曲地址粘贴到`添加URL:里面就

可以了`

然后在把歌曲添加到背景音乐就OK拉``

you're welcome!!

I like it,it’s very nice~~~ :-)

回复 9# thx

this is what i thought

It's very nice.I like it very much.

回复 12# xiaomeixin

especially  this one“ You said I'll never leave you alone”   

touching!!

回复 13# ipchy

Yes,If my boyfriend can say this to me.I will very happiness,.

回复 14# xiaomeixin

this man must be the one who can take care of you forever  

he is the one  whom you can trust forever.

回复 15# ipchy

Great!I am waiting for the man coming.

回复 16# xiaomeixin

good  luck!!!

I  LIKE

回复 17# ipchy

Thank you very much.

回复 19# xiaomeixin

返回列表