听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » To be a good member of Tingroom
返回列表 发帖

To be a good member of Tingroom

Good afternoon, to our distinguished administrator and my new friends here! My English name is Pastorale, which I picked from the title of one famous symphony composed by Beethoven, the 6th symphony. I am a junior, major in civil engineering.
As what is shown in my name, Pastorale, one of my hobbies is to listen to some classical music. I like classical music because they are beautiful and peaceful. The feelings in classical music are the richest! No matter you are happy, angry, sorrow, or in a low mood, you can find some classical music that fit you!
Besides music, I also pay attention to civil aviation. I like planes, propeller planes, jets or super jumbos. I like the shape of a plane, though it's simple, two long wings, two big engines, one tail or rudder, two elevators, oh, and the cabin. But it can really fly up very high and fast in the sky! I used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, A Century of Flight, but now I stopped due to the "stall" of grades.(stall means a plane losts it's 升力 and starts falling down. It's a dangerous situation.)  I am poor in maths, I must pick it up therefore I need more time for study. So I gave up what I like most, Planes.  
It's not my first time to be here in this forum, I usually visit enread.com to stop my English from falling. Because I have no English courses this term according to school's schedule, I have to learn English by myself and meet  my own interest.
I like English, I hope everybody can make some progress in this forum! Wish Tingroom a booming development!

评分人数

回复 1# Pastorale

your English level is so great!you can become our English teacher!if you have some good advices ,please tell all of us.

回复 2# areyouready

I am ashamed... My vocabulary is so limited. I have a difficulty in reading. So I have to enrich my vocabulary in the coming time. I wonder whether there is any efficient and easy way to achieve this target... lol.
I think interest is the best teacher for us.

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 3# Pastorale

Yes, I agree with your point. So I guess what they say is true"birds of a feather flock together",That's why we are gathering here!

Want to improve  English
relentless accumulation is very important

评分人数

• areyouready

I like plane too,especially the fighter plane
I used to playing  Microsoft Flight Simulator before,I even printed a list of keybord combine

评分人数

• areyouready

practise and practise... continue practising till to success

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 5# qian0602happy

You said it,a penny saved is a penny earned!

回复 6# mickey918

What a cute guy!Maybe you can become my teacher in computer games!

I think your English is very good .I hope we will learn english with you to develop my english

返回列表