听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第74期】2010-11-15:你会做一个长久的铁杆儿粉丝吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第74期】2010-11-15:你会做一个长久的铁杆儿粉丝吗?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-11-22 10:30 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会做一个长久的铁杆粉丝吗?

你是一个着迷于某部电影或连续剧的忠实粉丝吗?你会因为这部电影或连续剧铁杆到去收集各种相关的玩意儿吗?你会为了一睹偶象芳容而在电影首映式门外扎营吗?

Are you a die hard fan of any particular movie or series?Are you a huge fan of a certain Movie series so much that
you collect all sorts of related junk?Do you camp out in the rain at film premieres to capture a glimpse at your favorite actor or actress?

有些粉丝甚至会痴迷于与自己偶象沾边的一切,但有的又仅仅是在人生中的某个阶段而已,在彼时,他们彻底为之疯狂。任何流行都可能仅仅风靡一时,这些时兴事物在某天过气也并不再新鲜。每时每刻,都会有数不清的新事物涌现在我们的视野里。

Some fans are obsessed with all things about their super stars,but just at one point in their lives,at that time,one was over it.Every popular thing could have its time,It is also not surprised that it would be washed up someday.Every moment,there will be many new things in our field of vision.

亲爱的朋友们,如此看来,你最迷什么?你最喜欢哪个明星?你又会一直是一个铁杆粉丝吗,即使这些明星或事物已经过气?你会为这些心中曾经为之痴迷的东西一直投入不变的热情吗?

Then,my dear friends,what's do you indulge yourself in most?Who is your favoriate star?will you still be a die hard fan of that star or do you still support him even if he has been out of date?Will you have a long-term devotion of enthusiasm for your super star,movie series,etc.?

评分人数

• tingroom

Mozart is my idol! He was so smart. His music are beautiful!

评分人数

• Solusrex

I love the BEYOND band forever.Their songs are so motivative..

评分人数

• Solusrex

Mozart is my idol! He was so smart. His music are beautiful!
Pastorale 发表于 2010-11-23 00:31

You have a good taste~

When I was younger when I started listening to his brother BEYOND sing songs, and now I still like BEYOND

When I was younger when I started listening to his brother BEYOND sing songs, and now I still like B ...
xiazhizz 发表于 2010-11-28 21:47

Especially ,their songs' words inspire us the most.

返回列表