听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 物价不断上涨,大家有什么看法吗?
返回列表 发帖

物价不断上涨,大家有什么看法吗?

国家统计局11日发布最新经济数据显示,10月居民消费价格(CPI)同比上涨4.4%,比9月份涨幅扩大0.8个百分点,创25个月新高。工业品出厂价格(PPI)同比上涨5%,涨幅扩大0.7个百分点。
数据显示10月份,规模以上工业增加值同比增长13.1%,比9月份回落0.2百分点。
1-10月份,城镇固定资产投资187556亿元,同比增长24.4%,比1-9月份回落0.1百分点。
10月份,社会消费品零售总额14285亿元,同比增长18.6%,比9月份回落0.2个百分点。1-10月份,社会消费品零售总额125313亿元,同比增长,18.3%,与前9个月持平。
What are rising prices in China driven by?A series of food has gone up the price.What do you think of it ?Please share your standpoint  with us.
             However,our salary hadn't been gone up.So sadly.

评分人数

• zora

All the prices all gone up.but the salanry is not. This  may be a disaster for the society.   It may affect the social haimony . People who just granduate from univerity may be angry with the goverment .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Yes,all the prices have gone up.But our salary haven't.That's not a good news.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

we have no choice but to cut the expense of our daily life.

评分人数

in my opinion , it's less useful to increase salary ,it may cause the situation worse .
what our government need to do is make effective measures to control the rising price

评分人数

It is not good news!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# tingroom

Yes,we only can wish the goverment will take action to control it.

Yeah ,I find that the price of steamed buns is rising...

评分人数

yes,I have seen that, and l just hope my salary would increase like chou mein whose cost has gone from 2 yuan to 2.5 yuan in my city.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

For the price rise, but most of all 's salary didn't  goes up~~
so It gives us a lot of pressure.

评分人数

i am a new comer, and  i strongly agree that government should great efforts to control the rising prise. Because of the serious situation, our school dining room owners have already gone up their price. Therefore, we have pay much more money than before.
if i make any mistake, please forgive me.

评分人数

回复 11# erlaobai

Thanks for sharing.You have do the best. Keep on studing it and you will be the best.

Tth price could rise,but I think the salary must rise faster than it

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 13# yuanchunrong

But,however,our salary hasn't rise up.

as i know,many famous consulting companies are doing some surveys to research there are how many companies will plan to adjust salary next year.So,i think maybe we will get the good news soon.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

as the price is riasing up , i think not only us need to make a plan on our daily expsense, but the gorvernment needs to control it and ensure our economy not to fall in the "inflation" postion.

评分人数

回复 15# chloe-jin

I hope it can be true too.

回复 16# kinglongyy

But what is your plan?

回复 14# xiaomeixin

Riseing salary

回复 19# yuanchunrong

Maybe you can talk with you boss.haha

返回列表