听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第79期】2010-11-20:富豪榜,你怎么看?
返回列表 发帖

【第79期】2010-11-20:富豪榜,你怎么看?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:富豪榜,你怎么看?

近来,出现了中国作家富豪榜。与中国作家富豪榜同时发布的还有21世纪第一个10年在中国最赚钱的外国作家富豪榜,第一名就是写《哈利·波特》作者,J.K·罗琳。

Recently,a list of the richest Chinese writer is shown to the public.At the same time,there is another announcement that the most profitable foreign writer in 21st century within a decade in China is J.k Rowling,
the writer of Harry Potter.

站在我们读者的角度,我们应不应该支持这个排行呢?应不应该以榜单上的人及作品来校正自己的阅读目的和方向呢?作家富豪榜又会不会使创作更加商业化呢?

For our readers part,shall we support the ranking?Is it right to set our reading aims and direction according the list?Or do you think the list would make writing too commercial?

亲爱的朋友们,你的观点是什么?

My dear friends,what's your opinion?

Personally,I'd rather choose what I like most instead of the best-sellers.You know,everyone has his own favorite writer,the books selling well and the writers making a lot of money doesn't necessarily mean we have to change our tastes,it only proves that  these books are liked by more people than others.Maybe we can have a try to these books to find out whether we like them.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Personally,I'd rather choose what I like most instead of the best-sellers.You know,everyone has his  ...
duanleilei 发表于 2010-11-26 10:06

It is good to choose books and read books with reason.
    Following the crowd may be misleading that we may not find out what we really want is.

as i see, i believe it's foolish to fool us in the wealth to discuss their essaies. if it's relative to our daily lives or make resonance between us , it's successful

评分人数

• Solusrex

as i see, i believe it's foolish to fool us in the wealth to discuss their essaies. if it's relative to our daily lives or make resonance between us , it's successful

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 5# kinglongyy

Agree with you,resonance is important for reader, my reading aims is getting from the book,so can not set direction according the list.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I don't like the list of the richest,
because my name is not in there!

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表