听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » 2001年英语专业四级考试全真试卷(作文)
返回列表 发帖

2001年英语专业四级考试全真试卷(作文)

Part ⅠWRITING [45 MIN.] SECTION A COMPOSITION

Travel has become part of our life. And more and more of us have come to know the significance of travel through our own experience.Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a composition of about 150 words on the following topic:

TRAVEL BROADENS THE MIND 

 You are to write in three parts. In the first part, state what the topic actually means to you. In the second part, give one or two examples to illustrate your ideas. In the last part, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or a summary.

Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.

SECTION B NOTE-WRITING [10 MIN.]

 Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a note of about 50-60 words based on the following situation: Yesterday you failed to turn up for the appointment with your teacher, Profess or Wang. Write him a note of apology and make a request for another meeting. You should also suggest the time for the requested meeting.Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy.

答案与详解

PART Ⅰ WRITING SECTION A [参考范文]

Travel Broadens the Mind

Nowadays, travel has become a popular activity. More and more people have enough money to travel abroad or at home. As a matter of fact, travel has become part of our life. This situation is encouraging, for it not only broadens people's minds to the extend which may not be reached previously, but also relaxes the m physically, which help people work out mental problems more actively.

One of my best friends is so exclusively engaged in his works that he did not even know what was happening out of his own discipline. What’s worse, his progress was nearly little. After accepting my advice, he travelled a few cities and towns. The experience gave him a good opportunity of learning. Today, he gets a bumper harvest in his knowledge——the longstanding dream of entering graduate school comes true.

In conclusion, travel opens our mind because it enables us to know about the history and culture of a nation. In a way, going on travels is like reading books.. SECTION B[参考范文]

Dear Professor Wang,

I’m deeply sorry that I was unable to keep my engagement to meet you. I fear you are displeased at my failing to keep my promise, but I hope you will forgive me, for my mother was suddenly taken sick early yesterday morning, and I had to send her to hospital.

I know you’re very busy these days, but I wonder if you could arrange for another appointment me. I look forward to your early reply.

up

返回列表