听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 鬼屋8
返回列表 发帖

鬼屋8

我听到谁在低声咕哝,同时传来一声近乎窒息的尖叫声,衣服的沙沙声,翅膀的拍打声。我意识到我的房间内被侵入了——我并不孤单。叹息声,呼吸声出现在我床的四周,还有那不可知的低语声。三个发着光柔软的球体出现在我头顶上的天花板,它们贴着上面发着光,随后落下面--二个落在我脸上一个落在我的枕头上。它们飞溅着,发出清脆的声音,让我感到温和。直觉告诉我--当它们落下时将变成一团血液--不需要亮光。随后我看到一个苍白的脸,依稀地发着光,白色的举起的手,飘浮在空中看不到的身躯--飘浮了一会儿又消失了。低语声停止了还有各种的声音也停止了,接着是令人肃穆的安静。等着,听着,我发觉我是如此的需要光亮否则我会就会死。我害怕得已无力反抗。我缓慢得让自己坐起来,忽然我的脸碰到一只粘糊糊的手!我所有的力气消失殆尽,像个病人似的躺回去了。随后我听到衣服的沙沙声像是在穿过门到外面去。

I heard muttered sentences;half-uttered screams that seemed smothered violently ;and the swish of invisible garments,the rush of invisible wings. Then I became conscious that my chamber was invaded-that Iwas not alone.I heard sighs and breathings about my bed,and mysterious whisperings.Three little spheres of soft phosphorescent  light appeared on the ceiling directly over my head,clung and glowed there a moment,and then dropped-two of them upon my face and one upon the pillow.They,spattered,liquidly,and felt warm.Intuition told me they hadturned to gouts of blood as they fell-I needed no light to satisfy mylifted hands,floating bodiless in the air-floating a moment and then disappearing.The whispering ceased ,and the voices and sounds ,anal a solemn stiness followed.I waited and listened.I felt that I must have light or die.I was weak with fear.I slowly raised myself toward a sitting posture,and my face came in contact with a lammy hand! All strength went from me apparently,and I fell back like a stricken invalid.Then I heard the rustle of a garment it seemed to pass to the door and go out

评分人数

返回列表