听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 11月22日:Rush (1) 匆匆
返回列表 发帖

11月22日:Rush (1) 匆匆

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-11-22 09:50 编辑

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Rush(1)

Swallows may have gone, but there is a time of return; willow trees may have died back, but there is a time of regreening; peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again. Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return? - If they had been stolen by someone, who could it be? Where could he hide them? If they had made the escape themselves, then where could they stay at the moment?
     I don't know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more than eight thousand days have already slid away from me. Like a drop of water from the point of a needle disappearing into the ocean, my days are dripping into the stream of time, soundless, traceless. Already sweat is starting on my forehead, and tears welling up in my eyes.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Swallows may have gone, but there is a time of return; willow trees may have died back, but there is a time of regreening; peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again.
燕子若已去,回来只不过是时间上的问题;柳树即使已经枯黄,还有再绿的时候,桃子花落了也会有再开的时候
Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return? - If they had been stolen by someone, who could it be? Where could he hide them? If they had made the escape themselves, then where could they stay at the moment?
然而,请聪明的我告诉我吧,为什么我们的日子一去而不复返呢?是否被别人偷去,而又会是谁呢?他能把这些日子藏在哪里呢?如果他们的日子也一样一去不复返,那他们此刻又停在哪?
     I don't know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more than eight thousand days have already slid away from me.
我不知道我们还有多少天可以去浪费,但我觉得我们是空虚的,静静地算下来,我已经有8000个日子从我身边逝去
Like a drop of water from the point of a needle disappearing into the ocean, my days are dripping into the stream of time, soundless, traceless. Already sweat is starting on my forehead, and tears welling up in my eyes.
像一颗水滴消失到海洋中,我的日子消散在时光的海洋中,无踪无影。我的额头上已经开始冒汗,眼睛里充盈着泪水

评分人数

Swallows may have gone, but there is a time of return; willow trees may have died back, but there is a time of regreening; peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again. Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return?
燕子飞走了,但是它还有飞回来得时候;柳树有枯萎得时候,但它也有再绿得时候;桃花有落得时候,但它还有开放的时候。聪明的你请告诉我,为什么我们得日子就一去不复返了呢1

评分人数

Swallows may have gone, but there is a time of return; willow trees may have died back, but there is a time of regreening; peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again. Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return?
燕子会离去,但总有回归的时候;柳树会枯萎,但总会再现绿色;桃花会掉落,但总会重新开花。现在,聪明的人啊,告诉我,为什么日子离我们而去,一去不复返呢?

评分人数

返回列表