- UID
- 53227
- 帖子
- 152
- 积分
- 200
- 学分
- 21964 个
- 金币
- 0 个
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 48 小时
|
1. You seem subdued. Are you all right? 你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?
2. No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。
3. Don’t bulldoze me. 别逼我。
4. He got this zen look on his face. 他摆出一副无所谓的样子。
5. Their smiles were plastic. 他们的笑太假了。
6. He lacks personality. 他没有个性。
7. Roger! 收到!(OK,知道了)
8. I couldn’t find my bearings. 我有点找不着北。
9. I salivate over your beauty, sugar. 宝贝儿我对你的美色垂涎三尺。
10. Hey, that’s mine. Fork it over! 喂,那是我的。拿过来!
11. Don’t worry. I’m the soul of discretion. 放心吧。我嘴很严的(我不会跟别人说)。
12. He’s a computer buff. 他是计算机牛人。
13. He’s a scrooge. 他太抠门儿了。
14. We’ll have to eke it out. 我们得将就着点。(我们得撑过难关)
15. I didn’t just come into town on the turnip truck. 你以为我村儿里来的?(我没那么土)
16. He’s got a volatile temper. 他喜怒无常。
17. Savvy? 明白吗?
18. The heady days of my youth are gone. 我不像年轻时那么冲动了。
19. Fancy meeting you here! Likewise. 见到你真高兴!我也是啊。
20. She’s got a new toy boy. 她又找了个小白脸。
21. They grate on me most. 我最讨厌这种人。
22. He must have gone loopy. 他脑子进水了。
23. He’s trying to muscle in. 他想干涉这件事。
24. I’ll have the world at my feet! 我要出人头地!
25. Well, thereby hangs a tale. 这说起来可话长了(幽默)
26. Crisis averted. 危机解除了。
27. They live in each other’s pocket. 他们俩如胶似膝。
28. The plot thickens. 情况有变。
29. Grandpa is old but hale. 爷爷真是老当益壮。
30. Do you have a death wish or something? 你找死啊你?
31. Everybody is searching fame and fortune. 大家都在追名逐利。
32. What’s come over you? 你发什么神经啊?
33. They enjoy being wined and dined. 他们喜欢吃请。
34. My patience is running out. 我等不及了。
35. Stop it! You could bite the dust. 别瞎折腾。当心摔个狗啃泥。
36. You don’t have to mind your P’s and Q’s. 你不必小心翼翼的。
37. He is a bit of a handful in your class. 你们班这小子不太好管。
38. She is nothing but a dumb blonde. 她只是个花瓶而已。
39. Hey, this is no laughing matter. 喂,这可不是闹着玩的。
40. I reserve judgment on this issue. 我对此事暂不表态 。
41. I was only a hick town lad at that time. 当时我只是个村里来的傻小子。
42. She’s such a pathological liar. 她爱撒谎,简直都成病态了。
43. I need to confer with my lawyer. 我要见我的律师。
44. How’s he like? Warts and all. 他这人怎么样?照实说(不要隐瞒他的缺点)。
45. Survival of the fittest. God’s honest truth. 适者生存,天经地义。
46. My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together. 我的工资仅够维持生计。
47. He remains untamed. 他屡教不改。
48. Stop hedging and tell me! 别吱吱唔唔的。快告诉我。
49. It left a bad taste in my mouth. 这事我一想起来就别扭。
50. He’s a hardy soul. 他是条硬汉。
51. Dusk hasn’t fallen. 天还没黑。
52. You’re spoiled for choice. 你挑花眼了。
53. The market is glutted. 市场饱和了。
54. I envy her measurements. 我真羡慕她的三围。
55. The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。
56. How can we break the logjam? 怎样打破僵局呢? |
|