听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » something about Asian games
返回列表 发帖

something about Asian games

Now the Asian Games has passed half more .One minute ago ,the number of Chinese gold medal is 170 and the total of medal is 347. It really inspires me  a lot .From this ,we can see China is becoming more and more powerful .   
    Yesterday I have PE class.The teacher who teach us didn't come as usual . Do you know why ?He went to guangzhou. I really admire  him .And I hope that one day I also will have the chance to see the big games.
  Today,at 19:50,our country's  pride---Liu Xiang will take part in the final competition . It has attracted a lot of people's eyes.And I will see it .Let't  pray for him. I think Liu won't let us down ,let our country down .Waiting ......
   We are the biggest country of Asia.The guangzhou Asian Games surely will be remembered by the world.May the people's republic of China  more harmonious,and the people richer.

评分人数

I am very proud of it too.China is becoming more and more stronger.

Everyone in China is proud of this Asian games.We believe that our country will be more and more stranger.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# 耀眼小太阳

Yeah I can't agree more . But do you know why and how can we  realise it .We as the future of  our country should work hard and take the world as our own duty.May our country stronger and stronger.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表