听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第86期】2010-11-27:城中IC卡电话亭该不该下岗?
返回列表 发帖

【第86期】2010-11-27:城中IC卡电话亭该不该下岗?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-11-27 22:18 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:城中IC卡电话亭该不该下岗?

中国网民在论坛发帖称,上世纪90年代,设计考究,装饰一流的IC卡电话亭曾是许多城市一道亮丽的风景线,然而如今,正在静静地被人们遗忘,现在已经在遭受风吹雨打后锈迹斑斑。

Chinese netizes posted on a BBS saying that in the early 90s of last ecntury,the well decorated,novelly designed phone booth which has ever been the beautiful landscape in many cities,today,however,is silently waiting to be forgotten.The paint is chipped and falling off the weather-beaten booth.

随着经济的发展,人们生活水平的提高,越来越多的人们都拥有了自己的手机。就算我们没带电话,或电话没电了,我们也不见得会自找麻烦地去买磁卡打公话。还有就是,现在街上的电话亭都贴满了广告,破败不堪。

Along with economic development,and with people living standard enhancement,more and more people buy their own mobile phone.Even if we forget to take with the phone,or our phone is out of power,we tend not to take the trouble to buy the IC cards to resort to public telephone.Moreover,today's phone booth has been decorated with various kinds of ads, and is in a poor state.

时过境迁,因此有些公民建议,既然电话亭已经很少被使用,不如将之拆除。

The affair is over and the situation has changed,so some people advise that it should be removed,since it has been seldom used.

亲爱的朋友们,你认为呢?

My dear friends,what's your view?

in my opinion,phone booth in the big city should be removed,but in small town it should continue to be used,especially  the place have many factories.because most of people in the small town are poor work,though maybe they have a cellphone,they refer to use IC cards than use their phone .in this way ,they can save money

评分人数

• Solusrex

in my opinion,phone booth in the big city should be removed,but in small town it should continue to  ...
dingnigefei 发表于 2010-11-28 20:55

Indeed,a long distance call is not cheap,phone booth is a better choice for them

i believe if my mobilephone is out of my hand, i will choose to use a IC card. in that case, it's a great help. but as the econmy development, there are more and more people hold mobilephone

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表