听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第88期】2010-11-29:计划圣诞节了吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第88期】2010-11-29:计划圣诞节了吗?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-11-29 10:21 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:计划圣诞节了吗?

圣诞节即将来临!西方国家的人们正在如火如荼地为之作准备。圣诞袜,圣诞树,糖果,一个都不能少。在中国又是怎么样的呢?也许部分中国人也是如此为之忙碌吧。

Christmas is coming!In western countries,people are busy preparing for Christmas.Stockings with gifts,Christmas trees,candy,not one less.How about our Chinese?Maybe some of us also are busy that way.

圣诞节的精神是有关爱,家,和平和慈善的。因此有些人认为过洋节也没什么不好。和情人节在中国流行一样,在某种程度上,中国人只是借着圣诞节寻求放松和聚会。随着信教的华人也越来越多,圣诞节在中国也逐渐盛行。另一个现象是,我们常常可以在商店售卖的圣诞礼物找到“中国制造”的字样,如此一来,这个节日还刺激了经济的发展。

The real meaning of Christams is about love,family,peace,and charity.So some people say it is not bad to follow their tradition.And like Valentine's Day which is also celebrated in China,Christmas,to some degree,maybe only an excuse for Chinese to relax and get together.With the increase of the number of the Chinese christians,Christmas is widely celebrated in China.Another phenomenon is,we can often find Made in China on the christmas presents sold in shops,in this way, the day stimulates our economic growth.

但是圣诞节始终还是一个洋节,代表的是洋文化,我们中国人到底应不应该对之报以如此的热情? 面对此节,我们该持什么样的态度呢?庆祝还是不庆祝?

But,Christmas is still a foreign day,it represents the foreign culture,shall we Chinese be so enthusiastic about it?What attitude should we have about it?Celebrate it or not?

Recently,my colleague begin to plan a Christmas party on Christmas Eve.and we do it every year.we need to sell tickets,it make me headache.but the market decide it,now the people pay more attention on it,so we can only receive it,to myself I don't like this festival,for it is abroad.The Chinese has his own festival!

评分人数

• Solusrex

I won't celebrate it.It doesn't belongs to me.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I have no plan for Christmas

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# xiaomeixin

i agree with you. i guess it belongs to you and me

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 5# kinglongyy

Oh,my god.How humorous you are.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i like to feel the atmosphere

评分人数

• Solusrex

It just represent different culture ,weather plan or not should only depend on ourself,please don't connect it sericiously with politic

评分人数

• Solusrex

if i am free and have enough time  on that day  , i will celebrate it .
it's just a festival that can supply us happiness , so we have no reason to refuse it .

评分人数

• Solusrex

Different people have different idea about one thing .

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表