返回列表 发帖

【写作模范】英语小作文:建议信

建议信是向别人提出合理性的建议,以便使对方接受自己的想法、主张,解决有关问题,因此要求建议信要写得简明扼要,目的明确,理由充足,具有合理性和说服力。

写作三部曲

自我介绍,说明写信目的→提出建议以及改进措施,忠告→表达希望采纳建议,或者期盼回复。

注意:
语言要委婉、礼貌,顾及对方感受。在提出缺点之前,最好先肯定其优点。

范文解析

Directions: Your friend Lucy asked you for some information about successful interview.

Write a letter of no less than 100 words to give her some advice. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use "Wang Hua" instead. Do not write the address.

Dear Lucy,

You asked me for some advice on how to prepare for a successful interview and I will try to offer some useful suggestions。

First of all, find out all the information you can about the company before you go to the interview. Secondly, practice your answers to common questions and make a list of questions to ask, too. It will make you feel more confident and relaxed. Thirdly, try to make the best impression: dress appropriately, sell your strengths, arrive early, be enthusiastic, shake hands firmly, be an active listener, sit up straight and maintain eye contact. Finally, do not forget to say "thank you" after the interview。

I hope you will find these suggestions helpful. Good Luck!

Sincerely yours,

Wang Hua

常用句式

1、You have asked me for some advice on/with regard to...and I will try to give some useful suggestions.
您问及我有关......的事情,我会尽量给出一些有用的建议。

2、As a staff member of Sales Department/regular customer/student of Management School, I am writing to you to present my suggestions on...
作为销售部的职员/老主顾/管理学院的学生,我写信向您建议......

3、I would like to suggest that...
我建议......

4、If I were you, I would...
如果我是您,我会......

5、I think it would be more beneficial if you could...
我认为您可以......

6、I think it would be more beneficial if you could...
我想如果您能......,可能会更好。

7、I believe you will take seriously my advice into account.
我想您会认真考虑我的建议的。

8、I hope you will find these proposals/suggestions/recommendations practical/useful/helpful.
我希望这些建议/意见对您有用。

9、I will be more than happy to see improvements in this regard.
如果这方面有所改善我会非常开心的。

10、 I hope that my suggestions are helpful for your decision-making.
希望我的建议能对您的决定有所帮助。

返回列表