听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » LESSON 8 US talk show
返回列表 发帖

LESSON 8 US talk show

Try to improve your ability by making full use of the listening material.If you meet any difficulty,please answer this post to  list your question,we will help you to solve it,let's study together.

W: Hello, Tom! How are you?
  M: Good! What about you?
  W: Fine. Tom, you didn’t show up yesterday evening, did you?
  M: I’m sorry about that. I had planned to go to your party, but I was caught up by a TV program about Natalie. (1)_________________________.
  W: Natalie?
  M: Yes, she is a US talk show hostess, she is really great! Oh, come on! Haven’t you ever heard of her?
  W: Oh, I remember. She is very famous in US, and she is enormously influential. She must have a distinguished family background, don’t you think so?
  M: No. (2)_________________________. But she studied hard and worked hard and later she became America’s first African-American news anchor。
  W: She is wonderful! Have you been watching her talk show for a long time?
  M: Of course! I like her very much. She is frank and genuine. She never spreads gossip!
  W: (3)_________________________.。
  M: Yes. That program I watched last night will be shown again this afternoon。
  W: Really? I will make sure not to miss it! Bye for now!

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

sorry   i cannot get the answer

(1)I couldn't help sticking the compsation and finally it's too late for your party.
(2)
(3)I've made a difference among watching TV we have today.

1.i could not help sticking to the conversation  and ??was too late for your party.
2.on the contrary,her birth place was no?? for their poverty.
3.that we make different ??/all trust TV we have today.

1. i could not help sticking the conversations and untill up it's too late for the party
2. on the contrary, her brith place was no torious for it's poverty
3. that will make differene among trash TV we have today

返回列表