听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 6th,Dec.phrase:你了解...吗?
返回列表 发帖

6th,Dec.phrase:你了解...吗?

If you want to know the answer form others you can ask in this way:Have you got any idea about...?

Such as:

(1)

A:Have you got any idea about the globe?

B:Yes,I have learned a lot of knowledge about the globe from my terrestrial globe.

A:Could you tell something about it?

B:Sure.I find the five Continents and the four Oceans,and I learn the position of the North Pole and the South Pole.I also find that there are thirteen neighbours around China.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# xiaomeixin

Have you got any idea of the climate?it is quite abnormal these years.

回复 2# tingroom

The temperature dropped 5 degrees in guangzhou.Very cold in the morning and evening. I have to ride a motorcycle in such a cold day.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

wow,you could ride a motorbicycle,that sounds great,but pay attention to the slippery road in the winter and put on more clothes against the cold wind.

回复 4# tingroom

But I don't want to ride it in such a cold day but I have no choice.If I take a bus that it cost for a lot of

money and time.I will be late for work.Everyday I have to ride for 15 minutes.Now the temperature is 15 degrees to 23

degrees and I have already felt very serious.How can I spend my winter?

回复 5# xiaomeixin

I advice you to go to work by bus,it will be saftier although it costs more and takes time.You know nothing is more important than your health.so,maybe now you should change your way.

回复 6# tingroom

Your advice sounds like a good idea.But it can't be true.It's hard to wait for a bus in my hometown.30 minutes one bus.And the bus not always arrive on time.If I take a bus,I must be late for work everyday.And if I take a bus,I also need to walk for 20 minutes to reach my office.So,I have no choice.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

why do not you rent a house around your company?

回复 3# xiaomeixin

i guess i can beyond you and give you warm

回复 8# tingroom

We should consider not only one thing.

回复 9# kinglongyy

Really?I could hardly believe you.

I want to know....

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# macp

What would you want to know?

回复 13# xiaomeixin

In fact , I haven't known what English Corner is .  So , could you introduce me this English Corner

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 14# macp

So far as I know,English corner is a place for people to study English together.We can say what we want to say.And everybody can share their points around with a discussion topics.We can express ourselves and let the other people know more about you.

回复 15# xiaomeixin

Thank you for your introduction . I konw it

Dear meixin,you are great ,I agree with tingroom,Health is  important for us,you must pay attention to the  safety and put more clothes against the cold in the winter .but i advise you  ride the bike,it is not only protect environment  but also  healthy and  safe

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

have you got any ideas about which is the best hospital in Guangzhou?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 17# float

Thanks for caring.I will take your advice.

回复 18# leenyao

Hospital?In fact I hate to go to hospital.However I think Nanfang Hospital,wejing Hospital are ok.

返回列表