听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第100期】2010-12-11:相信鬼神不?
返回列表 发帖

【第100期】2010-12-11:相信鬼神不?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:相信鬼神不?

无论在中国还是在国外,鬼之类的东西都常常被谈论。怀疑论者会认为鬼仅仅是把一些东西误解了,或者是心灵把戏。相信的人会坚定的说鬼是存在的。

No matter in China or in other foreign countries,ghost is constantly being  talked about. Skeptics will say that ghosts are merely misinterpretations or mind tricks. A believer will say that ghosts really exists.

即使到了今天,依然没有关于鬼的科学依据,取而代之的是一些鬼故事,视觉错觉的例子,奇幻的梦境,朦胧缥缈的照片,记录下的白噪音,有力的暗示,确认偏误,迷信和害怕。

Till now,there is no scientific evidence for ghosts, but only scary stories, visual illusions, vivid dreams, nebulous photographs, white noise on recordings, power of suggestion, confirmation bias, superstition and fear.

亲爱的朋友们,你相信有鬼吗?你有没有亲眼看到过无法解释的事情或现象呢?

My dear friends,do you believe in ghost?Have you ever witness some unexplainable things or phenomena?

本帖最后由 Pastorale 于 2010-12-11 21:27 编辑

I am so sacred of that sort of stuffs. And in common we try to avoid these topics. Can this be a signature that most of us believe in spirits or ghosts? All the stories from ancient ages are not fake. So let's act brightly in our daily lives, as the saying goes, you'd better not do it if you don't want to be noticed.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Wow! Congratulations to the One Hundred topics in this great forum! Thank you banzhu Solusrex for having introduced so many popular and meaningful topics to us. I like this forum very much! I wish this forum a brighter future!

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# Pastorale

Thanks very much for your support!It's my honor to do my job here,and it's very glad to know that you like  this part.Trying to give oppinions on topics is a good way to employ what you have learned (English).
    Hope you achieve a great success in English ~

yes, i ever witnessed the unexplainable phenomenon when i was a child.
sometimes , i trust something exist around us .

评分人数

• Solusrex

yes, i ever witnessed the unexplainable phenomenon when i was a child.
sometimes , i trust something ...
davy10 发表于 2010-12-12 14:02

It's really really very misterious,well,you've seem it?

something that the scientists can't explain should be class into the ghost

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表