听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第107期】2010-12-18:不会吧,很久没写信了?
返回列表 发帖

【第107期】2010-12-18:不会吧,很久没写信了?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-12-18 18:42 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:不会吧,很久没写信了?

如今是一个信息暴发的时代,短信,邮件,电脑游戏,文字处理器等充斥着我们的生活,一个年轻人视好的书法为过时不足为奇。家长老师们担心,迷失的下一代能成长为具备优秀的电子技能,却写不得一手好字。

In an age of text messages, e-mail, computer games and Microsoft Word, is it any wonder that teens view good handwriting as being old fashioned?parents and teachers are worried that a "lost generation" may grow up with great technology skills, but be unable to write well.

你呢?最近一次为你的朋友家人写信是什么时候呢?这个主意如何,挑选一些别致的卡片,写些只字片语,像“想念你”,“祝你有美好的一天”等,然后再寄给朋友们,也许你会一想到朋友们收到卡片时的惊喜表情,收获自己发自内心的迷人笑容。

How about you?When was the last time you wrote to your friends and family members?How about picking up some delicate cards,writing some words like'I miss you','May beauty fill your world' on them,and sending them to your friends,a charming smile would blossom from your inner world at the thought of surprise your friends get.

亲爱的朋友们,你想好写什么了吗?

My dear friends,have you come up with some good words for these cards?

What a pity it is,to be honest,I never write a letter to anyone.er.....I write the letters in my Chinese exam when I was in primary school.hehe,I don't know this count as my writing.In my view,the writing letter will gradually exit the historical stage .

评分人数

• Solusrex

as to the topic, i am ashamed, i once wrote diary for many years, however, at the present time, i just write down sth important or valuable, even when some good idea ocurred to, i just let it go. what's worse, when i replied the letter from my little mate, i made some mistakes in chinese spelling. rather awkward !

评分人数

• Solusrex

compared with other sections, i prefer yours, i would like to pay a visit and leave my trace. thanks for your work.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 4# 雪花片

Thanks very much~

The last time I wrote the letter was five years ago.
Now we all can call to our friends with phone.

Very convenient and we used to say good luck and thank you throw phone.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I wote the letter to my brother when i was in high school,because that time,i have no spare money to call him.From that time,i won't write any letter.Now,when i miss my family and friends,always through telephone or QQ.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I remember last I wrote the letter is in the primary school,
as you say that, I haven't written a letter for a long time

评分人数

• Solusrex

i remember i had wrote a letter to my sister in my primary school

评分人数

• Solusrex

The last letter I wrote was the high school~~ At that time, I wrote a letter once a month ...
   I still remembered the felling that I had received the letter..... HAPPY

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表