听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 12月23日美文赏析:村姑与牛奶罐
返回列表 发帖

12月23日美文赏析:村姑与牛奶罐

本帖最后由 icy_zhu 于 2010-12-23 13:13 编辑

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

the country maid and her milk can
村姑和牛奶罐

a country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections."the money for which i shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of eggs to three hundred,these eggs,allowing for what may prove addle,and what may be destroyed by vermin,will produce at least two hundred and fifty chickens.the chickens will be fit to carry to market just at the time when poultry is always dear;so that by the new year i cannot fail of having money enough to purchase a new gown.green-let me consider-yes,green becomes my complexion best .and green it shall be, in this dress i will go to the fair,where all young fellows will strive to have me for a parter;but no-i shall refuse every one of them,and with a disdainful toss turn from them."

transported with this idea,she could not forbear acting with her head the thought that passed in her mind,when down came the can of milk!and all her imaginary happiness vanished in a moment.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

transported with this idea,she could not forbear acting with her head the thought that passed in her mind,when down came the can of milk!and all her imaginary happiness vanished in a moment.
她情不自禁的这样想着,她心中的想法使她忘记了她的头上的东西,当牛奶罐掉下来的时候,她的幸福的想象立刻消失了

评分人数

• icy_zhu

Oh.The country maid thinks so easy to do something.
But in fact,she can not.
We should work hard to get what we want.

评分人数

• icy_zhu

We should just make everything around us good instead of dreaming of something which does't belong to you.

评分人数

• icy_zhu

回复 3# xiaomeixin

yeah,you are right~
we'd better not like the country maid,take the imagination to be the truth.that is laughable and foolish~

回复 4# eedhatt

we should do some valuable things when we are alive!

返回列表