听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第112期】2010-12-23:你还会见义勇为吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第112期】2010-12-23:你还会见义勇为吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会见义勇为吗?

曾有个大学生不会游泳,勇救两名落水儿童.有人说,真可敬!有人说,太冒险!在一些例子当中,挺身而出的英雄为救他人身负重伤,并且最后负债累累。最终被人们所遗忘。

Once a college student save a drowning child at the risk of his life and he himself couldn't swim.Some say his conduct speaks him honorable,some others say it's too risky.And in some cases,these seriously injured heroes were deep in debt in the end.And they are gradually faded from people's memories.

亲爱的朋友,如果你遇到小偷在行窃,或者有人落水等紧急行为,你会见义勇为吗?

My dear friends,if you encounter a thief who is stealing someone,or a drowning man is asking for help,will you take heroic action?

NO.I won't do ti.Because I can't swim and I am not brave enough to fight with the thief.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Yes,it is a bit stand-offish each other,Sometimes people who seem stand-offish are in reality often simply nervous in the  dangerous condition.
I shall reind casualty if i encounter a thief who is stealing someone,
I will ask help for others or call 110 if i encounter someone drowning,and do what  i can do to help the man,maybe i can not jump into water because i can not swim

评分人数

• Solusrex

1. If I see someone is stealing other's things, I will think of if I can defeat him or her firstly. If I can, I won't hesitate to do what I can.

2.If someone is drowning in the deep zone of the  swimming poor, I will save him or her.
   If this happens in a river or in a sea,I won't do so. Many things will happen unexpectedly. I should think of my life and my family. But I will call 110 and 120 just like float said above.

评分人数

• Solusrex

本帖最后由 Pastorale 于 2011-1-3 13:00 编辑

Last year, once I was getting on a bus when a girl behind shouted at me, "Hey, his hands are grabbling in your pocket!". I turned back my head immediately only to see a man hesitated shuffling left and right to avoid my eyesight. I didn't really know what happened, so I just stood on the stair of the bus looking at them (The bus was so busy on that day that I had to push hard to get on it).
The girl behind the man spoke again with her hands pointing at the man, "He is trying to steal from you!". Her voice seemed a little anxious, but loud! In fact I was also very very nervous when I finally knew it was a theft! Such things had never happened to me before. I stunned for a while then I came to myself, I checked my pockets, everything was still in its position. Soon the bus door closed, I covered my pockets when I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to thank that girl! As the bus started to move, I nodded to the girl and smiled as big as I could so that she might see me.
How brave the girl is! She is a student like many other people, and she is a female! If I were in the girl's situation, maybe I dare not act so directly...
She took the heroic action, but I dare not. I am ashamed of myself.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 5# Pastorale

Pastorale,just as u said,you have't experienced this kind of situation before,and imagine that if when  inappropriate action had been taken,the girl might be hurt by the panic theif.So there's no need to feel guilty,gets herself hurt or yourself hurt maybe not the best result.

返回列表