听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 12月24日故事:Mountain Echo 山的回声
返回列表 发帖

12月24日故事:Mountain Echo 山的回声

本帖最后由 yy2235 于 2010-12-24 08:06 编辑

please read the story carefully,translate the red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A son and his father are walking in the valley. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams, " Ah—!" To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain," Ah—!"
     Curious, he yells," Who are you?" He receives the answer." Who are you?" And then he screams to the mountain," I admire you!" his voice answers," I admire you!" Angered at the response, he screams," Coward!" He receives the answer,"Coward!"
     He looks at his father and asks," What's going on?" His father smiles and says,"My son, pay attention to me." Again the man screams,"You are a champion!" The voice answers," You are a champion!"
     The boy is surprised, but does not understand.Then his father explains," People call this an 'echo', but really this is life. If you want more love in the world, creat more love in your heart. Life will give you back everything you have given to it."

To make things change, first you should change yourself; To make things better, you should make your own better.
                                                                                                                 ——Samuel Smiles
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

In our life,we should  learn how to contribute first.
As they said,life will give you back everything you have given to it.Then your life will be rich and colorful.

thank you!

Life will give you back everything you have given to it.

评分人数

• yy2235

He looks at his father and asks," What's going on?"
他看着他的爸爸,问,怎么回事啊?
If you want more love in the world, creat more love in your heart. Life will give you back everything you have given to it."
如果你想要世界给你更多的爱,发自内心地给予世界更多的爱,生活会给回你一切你所付出的!

To make things change, first you should change yourself; To make things better, you should make your own better.
要想改变事情,首先改变自己,要想事情变得更加好,首先你应该做好自己。

评分人数

• yy2235

YY2235,you have done very good.
Every story has a well-known saying and tell me a lot of knowledge.
I love this very much.
To change things,first you must change yourself.

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 6# xiaomeixin

I'm very happy to hear that.I'll work harder.

thanks for the sharing

He looks at his father and asks," What's going on?" 他看着他父亲说:“出什么事了”
If you want more love in the world, creat more love in your heart. Life will give you back everything you have given to it."
如果你想要世界上更多的爱,那你心里在就产生多点爱,生活会反馈你这些东西的
要改变事情之前,你首先要改变自己,要把事情做好,首先要让自己做得更好                                                                                                              ——Samuel Smiles

评分人数

• yy2235

To gain something ,first is to give something .when you give ,you will have a rich reward at last .

评分人数

• yy2235

返回列表