听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 【叹世界!】 圣诞老人,奔走于世界各地、、、
返回列表 发帖

【叹世界!】 圣诞老人,奔走于世界各地、、、

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-12-24 23:25 编辑

Soccer Santa
The white beard. The red suit. The jolly spirit. Wherever you go, Santa is pretty much the same: the life of the party. Not a bad gig, if you can get it .... and by the look of things, pretty much anyone can. Above: A soccer fan dressed as Santa Claus joins in the singing during a game between South Africa and Egypt in Johannesburg, December 16, 2010.

St. Nick in the Outback
Santa Claus walks with aboriginal children on the Nullarbor Plain in the Australian Outback on December 5, 2003. This Santa was on a pre-Christmas train trip across Australia (a distance of 2,720 miles), bringing gifts to children in remote communities along the way.

A Highly Visible Minority
Christians may only form a little over 2 percent of the billion plus population in India, but that doesn't stop Santa Claus from offering sweets to children during Christmas celebrations at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Srinagar on December 25, 2009.

San Fran Santa
Santa Claus (actually herpetologist Jens Vindum) watches two reindeer graze on the living roof of the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco on November 23, 2010.

John, Paul, George, Ringo, Santa
Saint Nick crosses the road at Abbey Road Studios in London on November 2, 2010.

Santa School!
Santas line up at a phone booth in Leicester Square in London on November 13, 2008. The Santas were attending Santa School: The Film.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• davy10

A Holiday Protest
A Palestinian demonstrator dressed as Father Christmas holds a Palestinian flag and gestures toward Israeli soldiers during a protest against Israel's separation barrier in the West Bank on December 26, 2008.

Santa South of the Border
Santa Claus waves to people at the Pantitlan neighborhood of Mexico City on December 24, 2007.

Putin and Santa
Russian President Vladimir Putin walks next to a man dressed as Ded Moroz, the Russian equivalent of Santa Claus, at Ded Moroz's palace in Veliky Ustyug in Russia on January 7, 2008. (The Russian Orthodox Church follows the old Gregorian calendar, which places Christmas on January 7.)

Kris Kringle and the Colosseum
Santa rides past the Colosseum during the annual three-kilometer costumed charity race of Santas through Rome on December 14, 2008.

Swedish St. Nick
Santa Claus sits alone in Granberget, Sweden on November 13, 2003.

A New Shade of Santa
Green and red Santas feed Siberian seagulls in Sangam, India on December 24, 2009.

what about China?

回复 3# kobe

sorry, I did not find his figure in China, if you see him, you can tell us~~

Merry Christmas!
last night, i spent a good night in church. now ,i am glad to share the photo i took in church with you .
dear friends , how do you celebrate the festival ?

回复 5# davy10

In a church? oh, I think you must spend a special Christmas Eve~

回复 6# evaxiaofan

yes, very special night! i just uploaded all photos in my blog.
glad to share them with you ,http://www.davy-wang.blog.sohu.com/

返回列表