听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 12月29日故事:The Hawk and the Chicken 老鹰和鸡
返回列表 发帖

12月29日故事:The Hawk and the Chicken 老鹰和鸡

please read the story carefully,then translate the red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A kitty hawk dropped out accidentally when her mother went out in search of the food. A chicken mother just happened to see her, then the chicken mother brought her home and put it in a group of kitty chickens to feed together.    In time, kitty hawk grew up. It had gotton used to the life of a chicken, and chickens made it one of their own. Like others, it went out in search of food, having never tried to fly.
   One day, when the kitty hawk went out for food, she suddenly encountered her mother. Eagle mother was very pleasantly surprised to see the kitty hawk. It said," Hawk, why do you stay here? Now you can fly with me."
   Hawk said," I am not a hawk, I am a chicken. I do not fly in the sky so high. How can you fly up?"
   Eagle mother was a little angry at kitty hawk, but she still encouraged  it loudly:" Hawk,you are not a chicken. You are an eagle who can fly in the blue sky! Please believe me! Let's go to the edge of a cliff, and I'll teach you how to fly."
    Thus, the kitty hawk skeptically followed the eagle mother and came to the cliff's edge, nervous and trembling. Eagle mother patiently  said," My child, do not be afraid. You see how I fly? Do it just like me. Hard. Hard." Hawk's fear, driven by the eagle mother propelled him to fly high in the sky.

It is easy to see somebody else, but it is difficult to see ourselves.          ——Peter Barrer
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

It had gotton used to the life of a chicken, and chickens made it one of their own. 他过着和鸡一样的生活,小鸡们也当他是自己其中的一员
Thus, the kitty hawk skeptically followed the eagle mother and came to the cliff's edge, nervous and trembling. 因此,小鹰半信半疑地跟着鹰妈妈胆战心惊地来到悬崖边
It is easy to see somebody else, but it is difficult to see ourselves看清别人很容易,但看清自己很难

评分人数

• yy2235

1.他已经习惯了鸡的生活方式,小鸡们也把他当作自己的一员!
2,小鹰怀疑的跟着鹰妈妈来到悬崖边上,(心里)有点紧张和害怕!
3,看清别人容易,了解自己很难!

评分人数

• yy2235

1)It had gotton used to the life of a chicken, and chickens made it one of their own.
它已经习惯了鸡的生活,鸡把它作为它们的一员。
2)Thus, the kitty hawk skeptically followed the eagle mother and came to the cliff's edge, nervous and trembling.
因此,小鹰怀疑地跟着鹰妈妈来到峭壁的边缘,紧张而且在发抖。
3)It is easy to see somebody else, but it is difficult to see ourselves.
看别人做简单,但自己做起来很难,(看起来容易,做起来简单)

评分人数

• yy2235

1、 It had gotton used to the life of a chicken, and chickens made it one of their own.
小鹰习惯了鸡的生活,并且鸡们也把它看成是自己的同类。

2、Thus, the kitty hawk skeptically followed the eagle mother and came to the cliff's edge, nervous and trembling.
于是,小鹰将信将疑地随鹰妈妈来到悬崖边,紧张得浑身发抖。

3、It is easy to see somebody else, but it is difficult to see ourselves. ——Peter Barrer
很容易理解别人,但是很难看到自己。——Peter Barrer

评分人数

• yy2235

It had gotton used to the life of a chicken, and chickens made it one of their own
小鹰也习惯了鸡的生活,并且鸡群们也把它看成是自己的同类

It is easy to see somebody else, but it is difficult to see ourselves.          ——Peter Barrer
看清别人容易,看清自己很难。         ——巴勒

The story is wonderful!

评分人数

• yy2235

返回列表