听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 1月4日故事:The Voice of the Crow 乌鸦的声音
返回列表 发帖

1月4日故事:The Voice of the Crow 乌鸦的声音

Please read the story carefully,then translate the red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

One day, there was a crow flying to the east. Along the way, it encountered a pigeon. They stopped to have a rest.    The pigeon asked the crow with concern," Crow, where do you want to fly?"
    The crow answered angrily," Pigeon brother, the people of this place disgust my voice. They think my voice is raspy, so I would like to fly somewhere else."
    Hearing crow's words, pigeon advised it," Crow, wherever you fly, the people still hate you, because your own voice and the image does not change, no one welcomes you anywhere."
    After listening to pigeon's words, crow lowered his head in shame.
    Many people like to blame others, blame the environment for being poor, blame other people who do not like him, but they do not reflect on his own behavior. If a person does not often reflect on himself, only blaming others and the environment, then he will be hated everywhere like the crow.

I often reflect on myself.                                                    ——Confucius
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Crow, wherever you fly, the people still hate you, because your own voice and the image does not change, no one welcomes you anywhere
乌鸦,无论你飞到哪,人们仍然不喜欢你,因为你的声音和样子不会改变,任何地方人们都不会欢迎你
If a person does not often reflect on himself, only blaming others and the environment, then he will be hated everywhere like the crow.如果人们不反思自己,仅仅责备他人和环境,他到任何地方都像乌鸦一样不会受欢迎.
    I often reflect on myself.   我经常反思自己

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 2# float

As we know,we should often reflect on oueselves, so that we can do things better.

Crow, wherever you fly, the people still hate you, because your own voice and the image does not change, no one welcomes you anywhere.乌鸦,无论你飞到哪里,人们还是会讨厌你的,因为你自己的声音和外表始终没有改变,在任何地方也不会又人喜欢你的。
If a person does not often reflect on himself, only blaming others and the environment, then he will be hated everywhere like the crow.如果一个人不反应出真实的自己,只是一味的责怪别人和环境,那么他将会别人讨厌无论到哪里
I often reflect on myself. 我们要看到真实的自己。

评分人数

• yy2235

Crow, wherever you fly, the people still hate you, because your own voice and the image does not change, no one welcomes you anywhere
乌鸦,不管你飞到哪,人们都还是不欢迎你,因为你特有的声音和外表一直没变,没人欢迎你

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 5# kinglongyy

With the the environment changed, we should change ourselves, so that we can adapt to new environment more quickly.

回复 6# yy2235

you get the point on environment, but i believe that the voice of the Crow doesn't have any relevance to environment.

回复 7# kinglongyy

yes,its sound and appearance are inherent,it can't change that.         But perhaps many many years later, maybe it'll be change-----Animal evolution.

you can say that again

Yes,we should reflect on ourselves as often as we can.So that we can adapt to new environment more quickly than before.

评分人数

• yy2235

1.Crow, wherever you fly, the people still hate you, because your own voice and the image does not change, no one welcomes you anywhere
  乌鸦,无论你飞到那里,人类还是讨厌你,因为你本身的声音和形象没有改变,你到哪里 都没有人欢迎你!
2.If a person does not often reflect on himself, only blaming others and the environment, then he will be hated everywhere like the crow.
如果一个人不经常反省自己,仅仅责备他人和周围的环境,那么他将会讨厌任何一个地方就像乌鸦一样!
3.I often reflect on myself
我时常反省自己(做的事)

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 10# xiaomeixin

Yea,you’re right

返回列表