听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 你的十年,“杯具”还是“洗具”呢?
返回列表 发帖

你的十年,“杯具”还是“洗具”呢?

“杯具”是中文中“悲剧”一词的谐音,而与“喜剧”相对应的则是“洗具”。80后及90后的聊天记录中也出现了各式各样的,关于“杯具,洗具”的讨论。但在走红背后,却蕴含着严肃的思考。
Drinking cup (beiju) is a homophone for “tragedy” in Chinese, while toothbrush cup (xiju) is homophone for “comedy”. There's a whole range of beiju vs xiju debates running across the post-80s and post-90s' online talk. In the background, however, lurks something that's far less funny.

过去十年期间,中国发展显著,也衍生出众多的机遇。但随之而来,年轻人们却要顶着压力,苦苦奋斗。
While the remarkable development in China over the past 10 years has brought a range of opportunities, young people are struggling with pressures that came with them.

个人收入增加了——这是“洗具”;但我们的房子却变小了——这是“杯具”。
Individual incomes are growing – that's the xiju; but our houses are getting smaller – that's the beiju.

在教育、工作、旅行,娱乐以及信息方面,经济与社会的发展使它们变得更加多元化,但同时人们得到的机会越多,竞争也就变得越激烈。当一些年轻人目睹这一现状时,他们也理所当然地将其视为社会改良的催化剂。
The economic and social development have given people greater variety in education, work, travel, entertainment and information, but the more opportunities people have access to, the fiercer the competition. When some young people look at that, they also see it as catalyst for social improvement.

人生究竟是“杯具”还是“洗具”?有时,这似乎要取决于你怎样看待它以及如何处理压力。
Is life a beiju or xiju? In some cases, it appears to be a matter of choice in how you view it and how you deal with the pressure.

So tell me your view on this aspect and your self-evaluation of your life in the past ten years.

评分人数

• kobe

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-1-4 21:36 编辑

回复 1# xiaomeixin

There are  both happiness and sadness in my life~~

As my signature says:Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

I think as long as I do things in this way, happiness will be always with me~~~~

In my past ten years,
there's a lot of sadness and happiness.
But I think the most difficult time had already gone,now I enjoy myself.

本帖最后由 kobe 于 2011-1-7 10:02 编辑

I don't know how to say,
It's complicated,not those two words can explain my life

回复 2# evaxiaofan

optimism

many happiness and sadness ..
thanks my friend bring moving to me ..i love you ,especially my wife .   (a girl) .
it's a pity that i did not play well at the entrance,due to i can not go to the university.
thanks the experience make my life more colorful ..
like xiaomeixin said "the most difficult time had already gone"
I enjoy myself too .

评分人数

• kobe

in my past ten years i think is xiju...

i have gain the wealth in the past ten years .

回复 6# 汩子

My dear friend,what's the matter with you?

回复 7# waihaiss

Thanks for your agreement with me.And I hope that you and your wife can enjoy yourselves now and forever.I haven't go to university either.But if you are study hard and work hard.I think you can replace the pity into happiness.Good luck to you.

回复 10# xiaomeixin

thank you ...

i'm very happiness ...

and now i have a good work ..

返回列表