听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【音乐分享】Tom's diner
返回列表 发帖

【音乐分享】Tom's diner

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 Tom's Diner

I am sitting in the morning At the diner on the corner I am waiting at the counter For the man to pour the coffee And he fills it only halfway And before I even argue He is looking out the window At somebody coming in "It is always nice to see you" Says the man behind the counter To the woman who has come in She is shaking her umbrella And I look the other way As they are kissing they're hellos I'm pretending not to see them And instead I pour the milk I open up the paper There's a story of an actor Who had died while he was drinking It was no one I had heard of And I'm turning to the horoscope And looking for the funnies When I'm feeling someone watching me And so I raise my head There's a woman on the outside Looking inside does she see me? No she does not really see me Cause she sees her own reflection And I'm trying not to notice That she's hitching up her skirt And while she's straightening her stockings Her hair is getting wet Oh this rain it will continue Through the morning as I'm listening To the bells of the cathedral… I am thinking of your voice… And of the midnight picnic Once upon a time before the rain began.. And I finish up my coffee And it's time to catch the train

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 It's very rigoroso.I like it.

回复 2# yy2235

thanks

噢。。听不到耶。。what's wrong with it?

回复 4# tjhd

i can play.check your accessing situation of the Internet.

返回列表