听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第131期】2011-01-11:一见钟情可靠吗?
返回列表 发帖
I think it indeed exists,I still trust it ,also two people want to be together forever or long time ,.they must learn eath other for a period of time,totally depending on the love at first sight is not enough~

评分人数

• kuangye678

I agree with floor 19 ! a good first sight is the begining of a true love .There  is one guy,my good friend, has steped into marriage , soon after they know eachother. A strong feeling is good for dating , it pull you together and brings a strong desire to know eachother deeplyl.

评分人数

• kuangye678

I used to see a report about this, scientist scanned a group of men's brains when they were staring at different girls, and the result was so magical, the screen became colourful while they met the grils who they liked. So, I do beleive there is something connected between two persons that attract each other at the first sight. However, it doesn't mean their marriage must be successful if they get married, since marriage is not just love, it contains lots of things.Of course, that's a good beginning, but you have to get to know each other for a period of time,that's necessary.

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 23# Lyra11

i'm agree with you.marriage contains many other things

I believe it. Regardless of the cheating and any other stuff, I think most people want to meet someone and love someone at their sight. It's an amazing experience that we will always remember. Like Jack and Rose, Romio and Juliet, I know they sound skethy. In real life, there are people love at the sight everyday.Some of them are married and have a good life. Someone says it's true love.  We all know that we Chinese have a word called "YUAN FENG".

回复 3# tjhd

It depends, I guess. It is possible sometimes!!
According to what I have known, I think fall in love at first sight is quite possible, and it is a wonderful, incredible feeling. When you meet someone, you totally forget the others and you just want to stay with him/her. I met such a guy recently, and we are the very case talked here. We went steady soon, we like each other, care about each other. We share everything, we believe both sides are the one looking for......So, I believe destiny, I follow my heart and I hope we can be happy forever~

i believe the " first sight ",but i don't think affection should based on it . in other words ,it is not reliable enough to fall in love with each other just because of the first sight .take a opposite example , despite you fall in love because of first sight , but your characters are not in line ,you will find you are disturbing by trivia ,and the first impression nowhere to find .
so ,in my opinion, first sight is a element , not  the determinant , not the whole .

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 28# itsmypink

i agree with you.

in my life, I never believe I will love one person at my first eye``never appear```

i don,t no .because Everything must have a exception

Actually, "falling in love at first sight" is a romantic thing, but I don't think this kind of relationship could last long, but it may happens.
It is hard to know a person completely in a short time, but marriage is a long story, we need to spend the rest of our life with the person we choose, so we need to have at least similar value, then we will not have big confilict in later life.

anything is possible,
first singht _the result one  is they are go along ther life until dead.the other's broben emotion and say goodbye to their married,
they are all right
everyone is difficult,so they have diffierent minds.  we could do nothing.

返回列表