听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » The most important thing in our life......
返回列表 发帖

The most important thing in our life......

I think the most important thing in our life is time,how about you?

Many people think that the most important thing is money,money can buy everything.

But could they buy time?

Time flies can never returns.

Therefore,we should cherish time.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• Sanmal

Just my opinon , most important thing is money , we humanbeing  have to survive, sure i think money is the best way to solve this problem . money can buy a lot of things , such us ,colthes,shoes ,houses, cars, nowdays is the economicdays ,no money you will do nothing ,conversy , if you own much menoy you will own the world ,  in fact ,this is true life ,no one could  change  anyting but  to make money for bright future . though money is not stand for anyting ,but  I blieve  we all humanbeings  like  moeny include myself , actually , I think I'm working for moeny  not for enjoy life .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# huxiuyue

Oh,thanks for your point about the most important thing in our life.Yes,money can buy most all thing.But still have many things it can't buy.There're happiness,time,relationship and so on.
    Yet,there're a lot of wrong words in your post,I hope you can find it out and correct it.
    Hope you can gain a lot of money in the near future.

I think most important thing is happy. When you're happy, you'll happy to do everything,and everything is meaningful.Enjoy happy, enjoy life.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# yy2235

Everyone has a different point in one question.The happiness is also very important.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

thank you,xiaomeixin,wish you live a honey life.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# eedhatt

Thank you and the same to you.

time is money.
we can earn a lot of money.if you are died. all the money is not spend .
money is like a bait let us work hard ,crime .
life is important .while there is life there is hope .
people shoud kown contentment.
The greatest wealth is contentment with a little.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

i think life is important.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# waihaiss

The thing you think it is important,that it is important.

The time is flying, no matter you are doing somethings or just staying for nothing.
It is the most important for us to enjoy the moment in time.
Life gives you happiness only if you are satisfied with your life.
However, that is not to say it is not neccessary to behave well enough to please yourself.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Just my opinon  ,i think it is health. you can't return times,but you can keep healthy.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

According to this question,I think everyone has his own idea,whatever the answer is money time,happiness,however,when we have a  piont of view,that will definitly influence our way of doing things,or maybe it will has a potential impact in our daily life.
in my opinion,the most important thing is happy and health...

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Time is money.
But i think the most important thing is freedom and happiness.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

My sign is Sagittarius I think freedom is important thing for me .Especially i'm the person who   do as what comes up in my mind!By the way  i want to say i think survival people is living is because they can enjoy themselves .surely  the important thing is different for us ,becease our aids is not alike .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 15# 皮皮鲁

Everyone has a different idea.

The world's most precious not 'not' and 'has lost', but now the grasp of happiness .
Something never belong to you, it's trivial jen doesn't precious. And now you mastered the happy, even if will lose it, has not had any regrets.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

with the time flies the answer of the question is changing.Money is the most important in my life today,became l need more money to improve my family's life level.but when l get much money,l will change my answer .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

The very very most sad is death ,but there are much money

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表