听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第132期】2011-01-12:遇见乞丐还会施舍吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第132期】2011-01-12:遇见乞丐还会施舍吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:遇见乞丐还会施舍吗?

在公共场合,特别是在去地铁和火车的沿途,常常会有许多乞讨者和一些无家可归的人。他们中的有一些在面前的纸上写着他们的孩子生病了或者是残疾了且无钱医治,或者他们称自己刚被偷了,没有回家的车费。

In public,especially on the way to the subway or to the train,there are always beggars or homeless person around.Some of them hold a notice claiming that their children are ill,handicapped,or they just even been stolen,and have no money for treatment and for bus fares.

亲爱的朋友,你曾向乞讨者施舍钱吗?

My dear friends,have you ever given a beggar some money?

I am sorry, Solusrex , like the case you mentioned, most of time, I refuse to give them money. I just admire the disabled who relies on themselves. They show the handwriting, painting or music. I am willing to give them, oh, no, pay them the money. Sometimes, I confuse to the strong people who are willing to beg money to others. In my view, they lose their self-respect.

评分人数

• Solusrex

No,I won't. Perhaps they're richer than me. Most of the time, they deceive us.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I have given a beggar some money ago, but now I don't give them any more.  In my mind,they are not real the people who need our help. They use our sympathy and want to get money easily.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Yeah. I think whether they are in what circumstance, stood there begging have to put down the dignity. They must be pressured by helpless will do it.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i won't do that , because they can ask for help by the policemen, even the first-aid station.

nothing is free in the world

I have given them some money,but ,now,I do not give any more except for the handicapped

Yes,I have ever given some money to the baggers.
However,these events are so common in our life now.
Maybe some of the baggers are richer than us.
So.I am rarely believe that person now.
Always not the truth.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

& if you meet some one is not a beggar which is utilized by some bad guys
IMO,the beggar should call help for the goverment

评分人数

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

ever,but not now

a saying which I got in several years ago:
give money to the ones who beg for food, but give food to the ones who beg for money.
I think it's reasonable. We always can find a way to live on our own foot if we can work. It is the same to the beggers.  So i believe beggers with healthy body is only lazy, especially the ones beg for money, this is their trick to get money without any effort, just to take use of people's sympathy. So i don't give money to these ones.
The second situation: Organised gangs contorl some crippled people to make money. The beggers are really suffered. But our gavenment became aware of this appearance, and call on the citizens to take photo of the beg chirdre, they are usually abducted by criminal from their parents。 It's pitiful!

i often give them a couple of pennies if i have .
we can't identify which beggar is poor in reality or not , so i will give some , maybe i can help some real poors .
of course , above all is based on our economy ability and case .

i will

返回列表