听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第133期】2011-01-13:过年是喜还是忧?
返回列表 发帖

【第133期】2011-01-13:过年是喜还是忧?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:过年是喜还是忧?

随着兔年的临近,我们也快要过新年了。但是此时是有人欢喜有人忧。

With the year of the Rabbit is coming near,it'll be the time for our Chinese to celebrate the spring festival.But It was joy was worried.

近来,许多网民晒出自己回家的高额费用高开支,感叹回家不易。

Recently,many netizens make a list of their high expense of going back home,giving a sighing of the difficulty and
worries of going back home.

亲爱的朋友,春节有没有给你带来压力?在异地继续工作和回家过年之间,如何作出选择呢?

My dear friends,does the spring festival put pressure on you?How to make a choice between staying at workplace or returning back home?

The spring festival does't put any pressure on me cause I'm still a student. And fortunately because of the spring festival I have a holiday. Haw-haw.

it is happy to me for giving gifts to family , and get together with family.

i like it so much

it do not put pressure on me,because i am a student,but i can understand the feeling of the person whose workplace  is far away from home

happy new year to everyone

hah...I think some kinds & some students are much happier

Well,it is usually a happy thing,everyone wears new clothes,eats many foods and they can play as long as they like,and they can set off firecrackers,this is just I want to say, especially in this year,by setting off firecrackers,the old city and old temple in fuzhou named Fahai temple was on fire,this is very heartbreaking,so when we are in happy,we must also take care to protect the unearthed cultural relics!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 5# rentao

happy new year to you!

whatever they say, I think that going home and spending the time with your family member is a must. It is the only chance that I can go home. we can't lose it . but it seems that old people don't want to celebrate the spring festival for the high cost. I don't agree

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Haha,this is a diffierent choice to choose going back home or stay in workplace--ShenZhen. Everytime i come back from home i am greatly shock by the cost for going back home.almost my two monthes' salary.  But i enjoy the family reunion once a year.  We only have one chance everyyear to go back home, because your shouldn't take long vacation more than once in a year, so i collect my vacation for spring fectival . My father are going older year by year,  i cherish every minute share with him.

although the traffic is terrible, train ticket is hard to buy, and weather is cold in southchina, and the cost is big, I still have to go back home for spring festival, not only for my family, but also importantly for myself!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

if ur a single man, i thought you choos to stay at the workplace severl years and go back home once. that,you can colleting more money for urs furture.
if u have family and ur baby or elso at home.you must to back, u colleting those money all for them.    am i right?

it is happy.

看的人少,回一下

返回列表