听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 嘿嘿...谈谈你的脾气
返回列表 发帖

嘿嘿...谈谈你的脾气

Everyone has their own temper.

Some people have an ugly temper,some have an uncertain temper,some have a rebellious temper,some have a fiendish temper,and some have a kind temper.

And have you ever tried hard to guard your temper?

Pls tell something about temper with us.

回复 1# xiaomeixin

Nowadays,I know how to control my temper,although sometime mabe be offended by others,especially when we make jokes with our friends.In fact they do not mean it,they like the freedom that they talk freely in front of you.right?

回复 2# tingroom

Yes,pretty right.We are always like kidding.

i think everyoned know their own temper,but it is difficult to control when we are turn into anger.we have a fiends in our heart.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# yongliu0753

Yeah,everyone has their own temper,but it's so hard for us to contorl it.

I think everyone has many faces for themselves,cheerful and introvert both in our temper,including me.
many times I am kind but sometimes  I am irritable, and argued with others.even though I am 31 years old ,a medium wowen ,but  immature .the older I am ,the immature I am! It troubled me very well !It's hard to control the temper,though I try to improve it ,but it's very slowly!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I have a kind temper,I don't angry easily
I always keep myself in a good temper

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# OLady

I have same temper with you! In order to control my impatience, now I am studing to play zither, I hope the music can let me calm.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

the friends should know my temper.when i face something that troubled me i don't take it seriouly.therefore i get angry hardly.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 7# kobe

Kobe,u r so good.I can't control my temper all the time.

Shouldn't lost his temper cannot send. That was a volatile. Let others hate. Some things are not temper can solve, need clever solutions.
The angry when you need to lose your temper, such as: a person always on your side, you're sending the beer temper, he didn't move you........

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I'm a moody person
I can't control my temper~  

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# Sanmal

This not a good side.Sometimes we must control our temper.

回复 13# xiaomeixin

I think so

回复 14# Sanmal

So,you must learn to how to control you temper.

返回列表