听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-16 音乐欣赏:Party Girl
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-16 音乐欣赏:Party Girl

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 McFly(中文翻译为:小飞侠)是一支英国流行摇滚乐团凭借着首张单曲《5 Colour In Her Hair》在2004年早期进入流行乐坛。乐队是由汤姆·弗莱屈(Tom Fletcher,1985年7月17日—)创立,同时包括丹尼·琼斯(Danny Jones,1986年3月12日—)、道基·波伊特(Dougie Poynter,1987年11月30日—)和哈利·裘德(Harry Judd,1985年12月23日—)。他们与Island唱片公司签约,属于Prestige Management经纪公司旗下。截至2006年12月,Mcfly已经推出11首十大金曲,并且有六首取得第一名的佳绩。 As she entered the room But if looks could kill Then we all would be doomed With just one kiss You’re not able to move From her venomous lips And her poison perfume She started swayin so **y And lookin at me And it got me Caught in a mind control This place is prison I’m chained up I give up I’m out of mercy She wouldn’t let me go She said she liked to dance All by herself Cuz she’s a party girl And she don’t care for nobody else She’s in her own world I love this little party girl This little party girl She’s such a little party girl I gotta leave this room Cuz its starting to spin There’s no escape From this mess that I'm in But you can’t resist The temptation is in So pull your collar up Before she sinks her teeth in She started swayin so **y And lookin at me And it got me Caught in a mind control This place is prison I’m chained up I give up I’m out of mercy She wouldn’t let me go She said she liked to dance All by herself Cuz she’s a party girl And she don’t care for nobody else She’s in her own world I love this little party girl This little party girl She's such a little party girl I love this little party girl She liked to dance All by herself Cuz she’s a party girl And she don’t care for nobody else She’s in her own world I love this little party girl This little party girl She's such a little party girl

IF YOU CAN NOT RESIST THE TEMPTATION,PULL YOU COLLAR UP.

返回列表