听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » LESSON 32 Attitudes towards criticism
返回列表 发帖

LESSON 32 Attitudes towards criticism

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

It is not unusual for people to be subject to criticism. (1)__________________________For example: workers who fail to accomplish their tasks will be criticised. Students who have poor performance in exams will be criticised.

Attitudes towards criticism differ from person to person. (2)__________________ if they are criticised and they will try to excuse themselves by all means. Some people tend to be indifferent criticism. They just regard criticism as nonsenses. But still some people accept criticism modestly and try to find their shortcomings by other's criticism. These people stand a better chance of success in their life.

As to me, I welcome other's criticism to me. I have always believed the Chinese saying,"Good medicine but taste bitter will heal one's illness". In my opinion, the criticism will make us unhappy. It can help us know our shortcomings and inadequacy. Therefore,we should take other's criticism seriously, instead being annoyed with or(3)_______________________

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1)Anyone maybe criticised by others any of work or study
2)Some people who become annoyed
3)turning a death year to it

评分人数

1\anyone maybe criticised by others in his work or study
2\some people who will become annnoyed
3\turning a death year to it

1. anyone may be criticized by others on his work and study
2. some people will become annoyed if they are criticized
3. turning deaf ear to it

1)any one maybe criticised by others at his work or study.
2)some people will be come into annoyed
3)turning a deaf ear to it

返回列表