听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-18 音乐欣赏:The Reason
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-18 音乐欣赏:The Reason

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 Hoobastank,一支来自美国加利福尼亚州的后Grunge乐队,成立于1995年,首张同名专辑没有让他们红起来,直到《The Reason》的推出,该专辑发行四个半月后就位居排行榜三甲,他的知名度从此飞速上扬。说真的现在已经很少像这样类型的团体冲到排行榜,毕竟现在已不是摇滚乐流行的年代,普遍充斥的饶舌和R&B占据所有人的视听,那一直不停碎碎念的歌真像魔音穿脑哩!当饶舌摇滚乐如火如荼发酵时,Hoobastank 不为所动的走自己的路,这样的独特差异果然吸引众多乐迷,更轰动整个美国西岸俱乐部。 i'm not a perfect person as many things i wish i didn't do but i continue learning i never meant to do those things to you and so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know i've found a reason for me to change who i used to be a reason to start over new and the reason is you i'm sorry that i hurt you it's something i must live with everyday and all the pain i put you through i wish that i could take it all away and be the one who catches all your tears thats why i need you to hear i've found a resaon for me to change who i used to be a reason to start over new and the reason is you i'm not a perfect person i never meant to do those things to you and so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know i've found a reason for me to change who i used to be a reason to start over new and the reason is you i've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know a reason for all that i do and the reason is you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 I want to see the lyrics

I like it

返回列表